Somalis are going mainstream for the worse reason

Soomaliyey best thing to do at this point is hold the L and cry racism. There’s people in comments sections already saying “this too far gng” and I sent a person yesterday making fun of starving kids.

Haitians did this and everyone backed them quick. We need to put the word out every public platform that this shit is not okay. Push the information war out stop roasting these guys it gives them ammo to come back.

We need the SJW black women to come and save us, at least that might wake the BLM xalimos up

it's sad, had we won the oagden war or that it didn't happen, somalia would be the germany of africa.

If you think about it like this:

Unification with Dijbouti - Anschluss with Austria

Reclaiming Oagden - Taking the Sudetenland from Czechoslovakia

Taking Northern Kenya - Reclaiming Polish Corridor

Somalia in a different life would have been the african 3rd reich

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Soomaliyey best thing to do at this point is hold the L and cry racism. There’s people in comments sections already saying “this too far gng” and I sent a person yesterday making fun of starving kids.

Haitians did this and everyone backed them quick. We need to put the word out every public platform that this shit is not okay. Push the information war out stop roasting these guys it gives them ammo to come back.

We need the SJW black women to come and save us, at least that might wake the BLM xalimos up
They backed Haitians because they look like them. I saw tweets with black people saying they should back them because it can affect them too as white people can’t tell the difference. They know this doesn’t affect them which is why it always comes from them first.

But I completely agree with your last point. SJW Somali girls with big accounts need to start crying racism.

Mozart

You need people like me
Every other post on this site is now someone complaining about something they've read on the internet. The people who post content like that and engage with it are losers in real life.

But I completely agree with your last point. SJW Somali girls with big accounts need to start crying racism.
Gender war cooked us. Now they’re in the comments sections saying “that’s just Somali boys” like they don’t have big foreheads and mouth breathe as well
1728680509285.png

Keo

VIP
This has been happening on social media since at least 2011, and there were no Somali trolls back then. We just ignored it at the time, but it started to pick up around 2016 and hasn't stopped since.

BLM xalimos are beefing with South Asians instead of going against this madows

Trending