Somalis are going mainstream for the worse reason

This is a great start if we want to combat all the anti-Somali hate on the internet. We need a Somali version of the ADL where we suppress jokes like this from the algorithm

The reason why ppl are always racist to Indians and people just laugh about it is bc Indians don’t do anything about it. They just sit there. We need to get Yusuf banned.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
@rayxn3 @wonyluvr @Kisame @berberaboy66 @Xoriyo
It worked 😭 bro made a apology video, they got onto his case FAST! maybe we should do more of this it seems to work :cosbyhmm:
Loool he deleted it I think because I can’t see it. But I told you guys when they have their faces and names up, ignoring it is never the answer. Somalis need to stop joking about everything and ignoring racism against our small group. It’s not just banter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Loool he deleted it I think because I can’t see it. But I told you guys when they have their faces and names up, ignoring it is never the answer. Somalis need to stop joking about everything and ignoring racism against our small group. It’s not just banter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check my other post it's up on a new fresh account. Only 22 followers, 1 pic and somehow viral

Trending

Latest posts