Somalis being bullied and looked down on by a West African

Status
Not open for further replies.
that 2nd pic give me 2 years I can achieve it
This is the problems with Somalis when it comes to performance enhancing; they are completely behind.

These two lads in the picture are on the gear. The size, fullness, low bf% and thickness of the muscle is a dead giveaway that they are on steroids. They are using a wet compound, they probably just running Test at around 500mg-1gram and an oral on the side. The human male only produces 70mg of test a week, you can NEVER bodybuild on that naturally. Bodybuilding is all hormones since day one.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Some people have great genetics, but yeah most if not all of those pictures are steroids

A guy like Christian Guzman has an attainable physique with enhanced training and above average genetics

To overall longevity yes, but their effects are more subtle and potentially debilitating
12142494_445457885639916_100659416_n.jpg

Frank Zane has been using AAS since the 60s, now aged near 70, still healthy and looking good for his age

As long as you DON'T abuse them, we are talking grams 2 grams or more and don't touch HGH, Insulin and fat burns, you should be fine.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is the problems with Somalis when it comes to performance enhancing; they are completely behind.

These two lads in the picture are on the gear. The size, fullness, low bf% and thickness of the muscle is a dead giveaway that they are on steroids. They are using a wet compound, they probably just running Test at around 500mg-1gram and an oral on the side. The human male only produces 70mg of test a week, you can NEVER bodybuild on that naturally. Bodybuilding is all hormones since day one.

It can be achieved no need for anabolic steriods and such

Some people have great genetics, but yeah most if not all of those pictures are steroids

A guy like Christian Guzman has an attainable physique with enhanced training and above average genetics
tumblr_nrgzxvNjiG1urmh04o1_1280.jpg

There isn't a chance in hell he is natural. You cannot develop large muscles naturally whilst being under 8% BF. Naturally once you get below 8% bf, you hormones productions crashes as fats are needed for horomones creation. Also look at the dryness of his skin and the striation, you also cannot develop this naturally. He's using test for size, tren ace and DHT derivative for the dryness and hardness.

He's using a lot of drugs, don't be fooled brother,

Mercury

VIP

There isn't a chance in hell he is natural. You cannot develop large muscles naturally whilst being under 8% BF. Naturally once you get below 8% bf, you hormones productions crashes as fats are needed for horomones creation. Also look at the dryness of his skin and the striation, you also cannot develop this naturally. He's using test for size, tren ace and DHT derivative for the dryness and hardness.

lol who cares if I was hitting the gym frequently it would be to get a decent muscle size and defined muscles but this dude is too much man

It can be achieved no need for anabolic steriods and such
No it can’t,

Those guys posted are near 100kg of muscle at 10-12% of bodyfat, you cannot achieve this naturally, and you need to read the guidelines about what is obtainable naturally and FFMI index.

White Americans/Russians have been using steroids since the 40s, Black Americans since the 50s, White British since the 60s and Black British since they arrived in Britain and we were able to obtain them. These people have been using since they could get their hands on them thus creating a confusion on what obtainable naturally.

A lot of gym junkies and athletes don’t bother going to the gym or playing sports naturally, this is your competition and the state of the play,

Somalis need to wake up. They have height on their size, with AAS, they would be untouchable

lol who cares if I was hitting the gym frequently it would be to get a decent muscle size and defined muscles but this dude is too much man
'
Tru, you will obtain a decent size, but you will not turn heads or have an impressive physique in today's world.

I suggest you lean up a bit, than run Test brah

Mercury

VIP
'
Tru, you will obtain a decent size, but you will not turn heads or have an impressive physique in today's world.

I suggest you lean up a bit, than run Test brah

I dont care about turning heads I just want to look good

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

That's cause he's almost never under 10 percent and clearly alters him photos. Look at the ones where he looks flat. Hia ffmi is never over 23 which ia entirely achievable natty.

Somalis, listen, a lot of people use steroids and trying to get the edge on you. The guy in the tweet is usually ridiculous amount of gear, these people are the ones who try and "stunt" on Somalis and other males. You need to understand your competition and what they are doing. Gear usage is massive in the anglosphere, especially UK, AU and USA

That's cause he's almost never under 10 percent and clearly alters him photos. Look at the ones where he looks flat. Hia ffmi is never over 23 which ia entirely achievable natty.

FFMI is a good measure but isn't prefect. You can easily run 250mg Test, 300mg Tren, Var, HGH and be completely under FFMI with a amazing well conditioned body. Size is mainly based on diet and dosages, sometimes the look test is enough,

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah I'm saying his measure is usually 21-22. If someone can't get to that naturally their genes are hella shit.

Yeah I'm saying his measure is usually 21-22. If someone can't get to that naturally their genes are hella shit.

But you can't never get to his conditioning naturally and get that size. Doesn't matter what his FFMI says, since horomone productions crashes once you get under 8-9% naturally. Real natural bodybuilders crash their body when they diet down and actually lose muscle tissue,

Natural bodybuilding doesn't exist wallahi, they have been using horomones since Steve Reeves days, Somali need to up their performance enhancing game wallahi,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending