Somalis dine and dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Loool Stingy faraxs don't want to use their JSA :ahhhh: @supz it was u and ur mates runta sheeg Loool. That place is overrated. I was there yesterday and the line was so long. I saw and left and went to sugar rush opposite.

Birmingham/Qudhunham Somalis are poor that is why.

Also London and Sheffield Somalis

full

Loool Stingy faraxs don't want to use their JSA :ahhhh: @supz it was u and ur mates runta sheeg Loool. That place is overrated. I was there yesterday and the line was so long. I saw and left and went to sugar rush opposite.
Lol, my friends would never break the law, they're pussies.

Bohol

VIP
I think Qudhunham get more bang for their welfare bucks due to cheaper living costs compared to London

full

No dude. The South East (The London area) overall is the richest part of the UK. Since the cost of living is a bit higher
here families get unlimited benefits, jobs everywhere, lots of opportunities. That is why everyone is flocking to the
south east. :lol:

No dude. The South East (The London area) overall is the richest part of the UK. Since the cost of living is a bit higher
here families get unlimited benefits, jobs everywhere, lots of opportunities. That is why everyone is flocking to the
south east. :lol:

Kkkkkkkkkkkk do you live in London?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending