Somalis dine and dash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather have Leadsom as PM than May

Her gay marriage stance is very troubling but the majority of UK MPs will reject reopening this issue so I have ignored that stance.

Leadsom will be vicious with the EU in the exit talks. Many Somalis will be packing their bags. I will get to see the sad faces of many Somalis when I touch down very shortly

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@supz Corbyn is weak and toothless :kanyeshrug:

@AbdiJohnson May's stance on the EU migrants scary, she admitted that she's willing to use 3million people as bargaining chips. Although Leadsom is a eurosceptic, she's nothing like that vulture looking devil.

Bohol

VIP
There are differences in house prices but the houses in Woolwich and Kensington look the same. Lol

Not really. Woolwich has lots of estates (where poorer families are housed). Kensington is full of multi million pound terraced mansions.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There's something so weird how our people behave.

I was in the library yesterday and the Somali guys opposite me were buying codeine for purple drank on a public computer. Then they started to fight each other (crashing into tables).. Then they hacked the pc for unlimited time and when their time was up they told the white guy who was after them that they did him a favour for unlimited PC time... him being a rational normal human being was like ..."-.- No I just need an hour".

I amused me so much.

:chrisfreshhah:

Buying syrup online? Where they do that at

:chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
I couldn't do it. Ruunta, that shyt's embarassing. Pay and tip.

I can imagine someone chasing you while run out of a restaurant with dirty hand you have been eating chicken with kkkkkkkk and they rugby tackle you infront of everyone kkkkkk

waraabe

Your superior
Gaajoham is very shocking. I was using uber to get to the train station after visiting a friend and the uber driver who was from Kashmir told me how gangs of Somali youth call uber and they ride it around all day only for the driver to find out they are using fake accounts so uber tells them to drop them off asap :damn:

Also they sell drugs from uber :dead: the driver was like I told them to get off as soon as I realized it, they said they had meetings Kkkkkk

Nuke that rat hole toilet gaajoham @AbdiJohnson

VixR

Veritas
I can imagine someone chasing you while run out of a restaurant with dirty hand you have been eating chicken with kkkkkkkk and they rugby tackle you infront of everyone kkkkkk

One time, on a trip to NY, my friend and I were steady spending so much that by the last day I'd maxed out my cards, not realizing how much I'd spent, and she didn't have enough on hers. We were dining outside this place for brunch, and had nothing to pay until she found $100 in one of the pockets of her bag. That was a dine and dash moment save wallahi. But they wouldn't have known I was Somali and it's a pretty big city. Still, I don't have guts like that.

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Gaajoham is very shocking. I was using uber to get to the train station after visiting a friend and the uber driver who was from Kashmir told me how gangs of Somali youth call uber and they ride it around all day only for the driver to find out they are using fake accounts so uber tells them to drop them off asap :damn:

Also they sell drugs from uber :dead: the driver was like I told them to get off as soon as I realized it, they said they had meetings Kkkkkk

Nuke that rat hole toilet gaajoham @AbdiJohnson

Looooooool all the yutes in my old area did this, wallahi all somalis know is how to hustle and finesse

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Not really. Woolwich has lots of estates (where poorer families are housed). Kensington is full of multi million pound terraced mansions.

AbdiJohnson pretends he knows about those things but in reality he just read a few Reddit opinions

He once claimed to have been on holiday in Iceland but it turned out he was just in a transit at Reykjavik Airport for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.