Somalis genetically closer to the Arabs than black.

Al Barqawi

Sultan Al Barbaria
Housa are mix between berber and west African madows.
Somalis need to understand that africa is divided between 2 people

Madow and arab
Anybody in the middle is straight up getting assimilated or wiped out with no mercy

A good example would be what happened to those darfur sudani muslims who got ethnic cleansed just cos arabic wasn't their first language

Same thing with hutus and what they did in Rwanda and the kenyans in wagalla

Somalis can only exists with each other, they are a rare race and probably the last ones left on this planet

This isn't putting down niger-congo speakers or arab people's they're both great people in their own right

But somalis are unique and it's the duty of the Somali people to look after their own Daqan

Somalis are african, they were never semites no matter how much the people want it to be true and on the other hand yes Somalis are Afro-Asiatic cushites meaning they have over 40-50% West Eurasian admixture

This makes sense if you take the theory of Natufian migration or The Basal Eurasian (Haplogroup DE) migration into the horn of Africa

Regardless Somalis are natives,
Here's a nice video giving some details on early ancestral cushites migrating into the horn and start of the modern Somali people

Attachments

• Distribution-Niger-Congo-languages.jpg
    Distribution-Niger-Congo-languages.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 19
  • uba6i9wmxfec1.jpeg
    uba6i9wmxfec1.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 18
No we are not.

60% Sub Saharan DNA on average.

And if there is further confusion, look in the mirror. If you are still confused after the mirror consultation, look at your family members. Wali ma shaki baa kuugu jira? Orad Somalia aad, and look at the average skintone.
I don't like using the term Sub Saharan due to the fact Somalia is not actually below the Sahara but in the mid\end of it. Not really there are Somalis that are like 50-60 old Eurasian DNA and 50-40 Saharan DNA. We timo jileec that are about that percentage tend to look similar to this
Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 10.32.57 AM.png

1719758143563.png

Last edited:
I've been in too many Discord/Twitter spaces to understand these Arabs view us (Somalis) as subhumans, if there's gonna be a race war, wallahi I'm fighting for the Madows & SSA, and that's coming from someone who's been constantly mistaken as mixed Arab by Somalis his whole life.

When are we going to be liberated from these Somalis are closer to Arabs/black ,anything race related?:mjcry:these shaqolaan pathetic ppl always got to bring up these discussions man every once in a while:mjkkk:

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No we are not.

60% Sub Saharan DNA on average.

And if there is further confusion, look in the mirror. If you are still confused after the mirror consultation, look at your family members. Wali ma shaki baa kuugu jira? Orad Somalia aad, and look at the average skintone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been in too many Discord/Twitter spaces to understand these Arabs view us (Somalis) as subhumans, if there's gonna be a race war, wallahi I'm fighting for the Madows & SSA, and that's coming from someone who's been constantly mistaken as mixed Arab by Somalis his whole life.
No such thing as race war brother, you should be fighting with the Muslims.

How does Proto-Nilotic (actually, Ancestral East African) aid you in distancing yourself from Madows, especially when the purest descendants of the Ancestral East Africans are the super dhuxul Dinka?

Nilotes are literally the Swedes-Norwegians of Madows

:trumpsmirk:

The day Somalis (& Cushites) realise we're just Ancient Nilotes that mixed with a West Asian population, is the day we'll finally put this nonsense behind us.

GKuAEpJWMAAm39f.jpeg

No such thing as race war brother, you should be fighting with the Muslims.

Tell that to the Palestinians.

The day Somalis (& Cushites) realise we're just Ancient Nilotes that mixed with a West Asian population, is the day we'll finally put this nonsense behind us.

View attachment 333156

Tell that to the Palestinians.
Every race and every group of people on the planet right now is a product of ancient mix

It's mind-boggling how this forum constantly regurgitates this notion without applying it to others

Trending

Latest posts