Somalis getting roasted again on twitter

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Nah its usually Ethiopia that is the poster child for starvation due to how horrible and infamous their 1980s famine was. You probably heard of at least one Ethiopian food joke.
Bro I haven't seen someone joke about starving Ethiopians since the late 2000s.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only negative pr they got currently is from the Ethiopian Jews fighting for idf.

What is going on? Why do we get too much attention when we are small nation? It can't be war because Ethiopia has a bad war right now. And it's not us being a diaspora and having crime since Albanians and Arabs do too. Pakistanis have grooming gangs.

I suspect that Arabs want us to be the face of terrorism. Because nothing else makes sense. Indians are getting heat and they are pushing it on Sikhs and Pakistanis. So this could be the reason. No way should we getting attention. Why do u guys think this is happening.
Don’t be shook bruh. I wish every day someone can say this in real life but I’m waiting after 29 years. I respect the racists who are openly verbal when they’re outside, at least they have the balls and don’t hide behind forums or social media. You should wish some gaalo punk has this energy in real life so you give them a mac sokor to the face

Don’t be shook bruh. I wish every day someone can say this in real life but I’m waiting after 29 years. I respect the racists who are openly verbal when they’re outside, at least they have the balls and don’t hide behind forums or social media. You should wish some gaalo punk has this energy in real life so you give them a mac sokor to the face
Oh I know they aren't brave in person but what I mean is why are we on the top of the list?

See think the self hating Ayrabs (I'm not those Ayrab hater types and actually respect them) but I suspect they are trying make us the face if terrorism. And it might work due to the Somalis in the West. Again I'm not saying don't support miskeen Palestinians but it's all about HOW you support. Arabs will never behave this way for us in the West. And I get it.

2nd is the rise of racism but again why are we at the top of the list again and no it can't be us being madow and Muslim since many ppl fall into that.

3rd could be driven by racial purist who question our blackness. They project self hate and it is working. You have some Somalis desperate for Black approval. Fba hate all Africans but seem to get a kick out of belittling Somalis for our nation. I've noticed no one does this to Ethiopians.