Somalis in Scandinavia are definently without a doubt the stupidest in the Somali diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure why this is but this is my analysis after speaking with many Somalis from there. This is my observation of non-relative Somalis.

They can't hold conversations, they always seem lost and confused or annoyed, they're very boring and their only subject interest is soccer. Also very few take up a trade or go to school past high school.

They were able to fall under the radar due to being quiet and docile but I am on to them due to being very observant.

Let's have an honest conversation about my findings and not resort to personal attacks and have childish outbursts.

At least they are not gays. BTW, are you the same AbdiJohnson from somnet who I used to harass and humiliate?

Scandinavia has the most openly gay Somalis. It's obvious you've never been there.

Scandinavian Somalis are definently the most tolerant Somalis. But they are also very stupid, which is the topic that we're discussing here.

I don´t know about what kind of people you hang around with, but if we are the dumbest i wonder what u think about the north americans? And where do u converse with scandinavian somalis, online or in ur daily life?

I don´t know about what kind of people you are related to, but that is not the case in my family. And maybe they just don´t like u? But if you state "us" as the dumbest, what do u think of the north americans and the british somalis?

It's not about liking me. It's my general observation and my analysis. You don't appear stupid when you don't like someone.

Your family may be the exception.

I am talking generally here.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalis are a race that should have gone extinct 20,000 years ago.
Nuke them all, except for my family though :siilaanyosmile:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i saw finland's unemployment rate. not scandinavian but laaaaaaaaaaaa xawla

but most scandinavian niggas i know speak full somali, are in engineering or IT

At least they are not gays. BTW, are you the same AbdiJohnson from somnet who I used to harass and humiliate?

:dead:

AJ for real is an enigma. I gotta make du'a every night he doesn't get qarxised. Can't bear to see more black-on-black violence :tocry:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
This is coming from a Canadian poster. No shade but you guys are probably second to America. Maaaybe third to the UK.:ayaanswag:Scandinavians are definitely the coolest Somalis followed by the UK.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This is coming from a Canadian poster. No shade but you guys are probably second to America. Maaaybe third to the UK.:ayaanswag:Scandinavians are definitely the coolest Somalis followed by the UK.

i swear before joining this forum i thought we were absolutely better than reer england and reer US

but sadly my eyes have been opened :mjcry:

i saw finland's unemployment rate. not scandinavian but laaaaaaaaaaaa xawla

but most scandinavian niggas i know speak full somali, are in engineering or

:dead:

AJ for real is an enigma. I gotta make du'a every night he doesn't get qarxised. Can't bear to see more black-on-black violence :tocry:

I've used an enigma many times.

Kanye

i swear before joining this forum i thought we were absolutely better than reer england and reer US

but sadly my eyes have been opened :mjcry:
It's ok, y'all seem like nice people. :wow: The few Somali Canadians I met irl were very nice people. I'mma make his thread go plat and say Aussies are the biggest scumbags

I am talking about intelligence, not coolest.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Based on what? real life experience? in general most Somali people are interested interested in some sort of sport.

And your point about education could be used on reer somali from other countries as well.

Maybe we are boring because we don´t shoot each other on a regular basis?

The only wasteman we have from scandinavia is @Cognitivedissonance, but you guys can have him for a bargain price of nothing.

i thought this nigga was from Britain :browtf:

nah f*ck you bruh you're trying to lowkey disrupt the system. half of the Ls i throw at Britain come from this dude.

Kanye

Based on what? real life experience? in general most Somali people are interested interested in some sort of sport.

And your point about education could be used on reer somali from other countries as well.

Maybe we are boring because we don´t shoot each other on a regular basis?

The only wasteman we have from scandinavia is @Cognitivedissonance, but you guys can have him for a bargain price of nothing.

He's one of the very few actual Brits here

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I am talking about intelligence, not coolest.
You should do some IQ studies between the diaspora in different countries, then you might get an actual answer instead of this subjective, extremely limited anecdotal garbage
"The ones I have seen are not very intelligent" is basically what you are saying here :bell:
Totally meaningless.

Kanye

You should do some IQ studies between the diaspora in different countries, then you might get an actual answer instead of this subjective, extremely limited anecdotal garbage
"The ones I have seen are not very intelligent" is basically what you are saying here :bell:
Totally meaningless.
Are you British or Eurotrash? :patrice:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Totally meaningless.

AJ's IQ testing would be akin to how those white supremacists did IQ tests in Africa

just make shit up and lump people together without caring for anomalies or outside factors

Status
Not open for further replies.