Somalis in Scandinavia are definently without a doubt the stupidest in the Somali diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCKING DOOMED PLACE :damn:
On top of the fact that Swedish Americans all live in Minneapolis

Illeen the place was made for us
IMG_1294.JPG

When back to Denmark and I can say the somalis in my town have low moral and confidence in anything related to employment and danish people. There was alot of ' war waa raciste danishka'.

how about somali Scandinavians that fled to uk in their droves during the tony blair era, what do you think of them?

cos we out here :kodaksmiley:

:camby:

There'll be a loophole somewhere that will allow us to stay :mjlaugh:

So you've been in the UK since the early to mid 2000s or even the late 90s but you haven't bothered to apply for citizenship.

This confirms the extremely low intelligence of Scandinavian Somalis. It also confirms that my thread is very appropriate and that we must continue this honest discussion

:cosbyhmm:

So you've been in the UK since the early to mid 2000s or even the late 90s but you haven't bothered to apply for citizenship.

This confirms the extremely low intelligence of Scandinavian Somalis. It also confirms that my thread is very appropriate and that we must continue this honest discussion

:cosbyhmm:

oh i got my affairs in order waaaayy back:kanyeshrug:

But i know a few a people who left it too late and still have danish passports

Disagree, a see more lawyers, doctors and fingerings educated from scandinavian countries than any other country. The old generation is khaasoro but the young generation is moving upwards and now they are tightening the rules because of it.

However we can't keep a conversation going even if faced with death, we are THAT socially awkward.

I am not sure why this is but this is my analysis after speaking with many Somalis from there. This is my observation of non-relative Somalis.

They can't hold conversations, they always seem lost and confused or annoyed, they're very boring and their only subject interest is soccer. Also very few take up a trade or go to school past high school.

They were able to fall under the radar due to being quiet and docile but I am on to them due to being very observant.

Let's have an honest conversation about my findings and not resort to personal attacks and have childish outbursts.
:dead:

Somalis are Somalis wherever they go :drakekidding:

This 'not my relatives' schtick is tired :icon lol:

yeah i still genuinely don't buy the "swedish and scandinavian women are gorgeous" meme. i saw videos out on the street. just white people who are relatively fit and not much more. which obviously puts them ahead of most because of the better nutrition and better overall health. but rofl at the nosebleeds some of you guys get.

i'm a young fellow that goes to a pretty gigantic university in the downtown core of a huge city. i see gorgeous women practically every day. doesn't make my dick cling to the nearest white pussy around me. :kanyeshrug:

when a few date out it's perfectly fine and to be expected, when damn near half walk away you know that's sadness. :pachah1:

It's cuz they're all blond :pachah1:many men will lower their standards as long as you have blond hair lmao

It's because of the high number of freshies living there and Scandi countries have very relaxed immigration policies

I take it ur date did not go so well :siilaanyolaugh:

What he really wanted to say was:

He can't hold conversations, he always seem lost and confused or annoyed, he's very boring and his only subject interest is soccer.

:drakekidding: Don't generalise and be angry with all Scandinavian Somalis because of one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.