Somalis in Scandinavia are definently without a doubt the stupidest in the Somali diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
AJ's IQ testing would be akin to how those white supremacists did IQ tests in Africa

just make shit up and lump people together without caring for anomalies or outside factors
His family's IQ result would be too high so he would leave them out of the testing to keep the average IQ of the s low :chrisfreshhah:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
tfw i thought Britain WAS Eurotrash :patrice:
Not anymore my nigga
sub-buzz-7027-1466770207-1.png

You should do some IQ studies between the diaspora in different countries, then you might get an actual answer instead of this subjective, extremely limited anecdotal garbage
"The ones I have seen are not very intelligent" is basically what you are saying here :bell:
Totally meaningless.

I'm basing this off around 20 Scandinavian Somalis though. It's a big enough sample

So whats his name then? the other norwegian nacaas farax? He acts wadaad at times and pro somalia, and next second he talks about "fucking" cadaan naago.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
They are pretty much the same as any diaspora group with the exception of high interracial dating. It's unheard of to date a somali girl over there.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah, I use Eurotrash exclusively for mainland Europe. If you actually pay attention you'll notice subtle differences among Somalis depending on their host country. :sass1:

My deepest regrets :friendhug:

well yeah

canada - henny and glocks. somalifeature kangz and kwaynes
uk - balloons and shanks
scandinavia - welfare and skinny jeans
america - dancing at gas stations and running from trump
australia - daycare scams but mostly too lowkey to care about
the rest of europe - :pachah1:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I'm basing this off around 20 Scandinavian Somalis though. It's a big enough sample
I'm convinced. Not to mention that if you've met them in Canada they're likely more intelligent than their peers at home. Dumb people tend to be content in one place. :nvjpqts:

Hey it's not that bad over here we get free healthcare and the Somalis that live here aren't s for the most part like in Canada :farole:
Sxb is deji I'm less than hour from Birmingham :whoa: Issa joke, no need to get the Small Heath khasaaro on me

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They are pretty much the same as any diaspora group with the exception of high interracial dating. It's unheard of to date a somali girl over there.

oh yeah self-hate i forgot

thankfully scandinavia is relatively small compared to canada and UK

pretty sure Canada alone bodies the Scandinavian statistics

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
oh yeah self-hate i forgot

thankfully scandinavia is relatively small compared to canada and UK

pretty sure Canada alone bodies the Scandinavian statistics

Lol it's not self hate, let's see how long you can last with gorgeous women everywhere.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Sxb is deji I'm less than hour from Birmingham :whoa: Issa joke, no need to get the Small Heath khasaaro on me

Ah you're in the Qurunham sphere of influence :mjcry:
Expect to see countless qashin shisha lounges and stabbings near your area quite soon :mugshotman:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lol it's not self hate, let's see how long you can last with gorgeous women everywhere.

yeah i still genuinely don't buy the "swedish and scandinavian women are gorgeous" meme. i saw videos out on the street. just white people who are relatively fit and not much more. which obviously puts them ahead of most because of the better nutrition and better overall health. but rofl at the nosebleeds some of you guys get.

i'm a young fellow that goes to a pretty gigantic university in the downtown core of a huge city. i see gorgeous women practically every day. doesn't make my dick cling to the nearest white pussy around me. :kanyeshrug:

when a few date out it's perfectly fine and to be expected, when damn near half walk away you know that's sadness. :pachah1:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
well yeah

canada - henny and glocks. somalifeature kangz and kwaynes
uk - balloons and shanks
scandinavia - welfare and skinny jeans
america - dancing at gas stations and running from trump
australia - daycare scams but mostly too lowkey to care about
the rest of europe - :pachah1:
Scandinavians - Quiet, liberal, appreciate personal space and apparently not the brightest :siilaanyolaugh:
UK - Either on their deen and straight-edge or super khasaaro. Very few in-betweens. Generally predictable people.
Canadians - Henny, gang gang and halal gang. Similar to the UK just better at everything including wasteman antics
Dutch - Criminals, not very religious, very cunning and blend in with their environment. Cannot trust them.
Americans - Honorary African Americans
Australians - Not enough info on them but from what I've collected online they're all underage shitposters :drakelaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Scandinavians - Quiet, liberal, appreciate personal space and apparently not the brightest :siilaanyolaugh:
UK - Either on their deen and straight-edge or super khasaaro. Very few in-betweens. Generally predictable people.
Canadians - Henny, gang gang and halal gang. Similar to the UK just better at everything including wasteman antics
Dutch - Criminals, not very religious, very cunning and blend in with their environment. Cannot trust them.
Americans - Honorary African Americans
Australians - Not enough info on them but from what I've collected online they're all underage shitposters :drakelaugh:

@Bahal my nigga go collect your boys :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.