Somalis in the west are going out sad

We have two somali women who served in the army running for congress and on tiktok I’ve seen somali men wearing makeup and some women imitating men. I even saw a somali woman married to a white European lady on there. Even seeing stories of somali mothers on the news with mental health issues having their kids taken away or their children being found dead. What is happening to our community 💀

We have two somali women who served in the army running for congress and on tiktok I’ve seen somali men wearing makeup and some women imitating men. I even saw a somali woman married to a white European lady on there. Even seeing stories of somali mothers on the news with mental health issues having their kids taken away or their children being found dead. What is happening to our community 💀
Loooool I saw the Somali lesbian aswelll!!!! I honestly don’t know. I often get headaches when I think about it so now I ignore it and just exist in my bubble. I can’t help the world 🤷🏾‍♀️

Where’s this lesbian couple? 😂 I need to see this
Man I was soooo deep in Somali tiktok with fobs that I had to change the algorithm of my FYP. I just couldn’t do it anyomore. The incels, seeing gay couples, seeing Somali fobs putting water on themselves with their shiid on! I just had to gooooo!

I don’t have the link; I checked her page and left. I think she’s scandi Somali…. Btw have you seen the video of Justin Bieber getting caught giving madax to a guy!! It’s not explicit it’s just you see him on his knees and he gets up. The saqajan trey songs was right beside them. I have that link but I don’t think I can post tiktok videos loool anyways we all know that industry is dusty

Last edited:
Man I was soooo deep in Somali tiktok with fobs that I had to change the algorithm of my FYP. I just couldn’t do it anyomore. The incels, seeing gay couples, seeing Somali fobs putting water on themselves with their shiid on! I just had to gooooo!

I don’t have the link; I checked her page and left. I think she’s scandi Somali…. Btw have you seen the video of Justin Bieber getting caught giving madax!!!!! The saqajan trey songs was right beside them. I have that link but I don’t think I can post tiktok videos loool anyways we all know that industry is dusty
Damn what is in the water in Scandinavia your either a deadbeat or gay there’s no in between.

I thought JB is a god fearing man? I’m not supposed with trey songz tho that dudes a weirdo

Damn what is in the water in Scandinavia your either a deadbeat or gay there’s no in between.

I thought JB is a god fearing man? I’m not supposed with trey songz tho that dudes a weirdo
Are you really God fearing if you part of hollyweird? All of them are gays on the down low. He was caught giving madax to a guy! Dussstttyyy! I suppose that’s the price you have to pay 🤷🏾‍♀️

Things will gradually improve as people get educated and climb up the socio-economic ladder-- especially if the rate of fob immigration decreases.

When I see South Sudanese being embarrassing, I pretend that we have no links and didn't see them.

I go from this scary, caught a body type dude

south-sudan-17aug16.png

To a mayonnaise eating Cadaan guy

funny-looking-man-telephone-call-happy-glasses-smiling-answering-phone-68838845.jpg

Are you really God fearing if you part of hollyweird? All of them are gays on the down low. He was caught giving madax to a guy! Dussstttyyy! I suppose that’s the price you have to pay 🤷🏾‍♀️
Who knows maybe they don’t have any of those intentions but the industry turns them out look at playbook carti
E0B5E135-3C7C-4255-8493-AA080D7F84CA.jpeg

64B4F367-888C-4241-BF4F-34AEE86F0D9B.jpeg

dajjals minions working really hard

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Things will gradually improve as people get educated and climb up the socio-economic ladder-- especially if the rate of fob immigration decreases.

When I see South Sudanese being embarrassing, I pretend that we have no links and didn't see them.

I go from this scary, caught a body type dude

View attachment 216676

To a mayonnaise eating Cadaan guy

View attachment 216677
I walk over to the nearest Sudanese people, put on as convincing a Sudani Arabic accent as I can and say "Somalis, am I right?".

I don’t have the link; I checked her page and left. I think she’s scandi Somali…. Btw have you seen the video of Justin Bieber getting caught giving madax to a guy!! It’s not explicit it’s just you see him on his knees and he gets up. The saqajan trey songs was right beside them. I have that link but I don’t think I can post tiktok videos loool anyways we all know that industry is dusty
NO NOT JB!!?!! 😭😭 somalis are finished globally. I’m more disappointed in those ladies being sellouts and running for republicans. Even the amount of somalis leaving islam now and becoming atheists. scary times we live in. I’m not saying I sit here obsessed with these strangers on the internet, but it’s mad seeing people from our bloodline doing this.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
If you want to preserve your language, religion and culture, I suggest going back your own country.
:ivers:
Either that or stop complaining.

I don't know but I'm dipping :mjlol: , I'm okay for the cadaans to have them