The craziest shit my dad has ever told me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
“I want to marry an eighteen year old” (he’s 75 married to a 35 yr old)

“I only made your mother as a second wife because I didn’t want to commit zina in another country”

“I was a womanizer who had a lot of girlfriends , one time I slept with a black lady and her wig fell off”

“I can’t stay with a woman past 40 that’s why I keep remarrying”

“Just marry a guy, even if he leaves you your lucky you live in a western country and they will give you money to help you”

“I came to the country and at the office I asked a woman if she had a man and when she said no I offered to marry her in the deen, we were married for 3 months 💀

And now I’m in my late 20s and I’m being asked why I don’t wanna marry 💀

Let me guess dearest @Dibleyy - is your Aabo Dhulbahante? :damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nope hes not

Walaahi i had like goose bumps when i read her post. I know in my blood it was a dhulbahante Aabo- especially after reading- having sex with a black woman and the wig fell off :damn:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Lolll whenever it goes against ur agenda it’s fake, if it was a woman I was talking about you would believe it all!
Genuinely no, im asking my self why a 75 year old is saying things like this. even if he was 50 or 40. I do not believe this, straight up. You also say things about yourself that contradict, i know cause i remember but you aid your self by taking long breaks and talking in short bursts.

Who says this to their child. He has no self respect. A friend of mine also has a father like this. He was married 5 or 6 times. She told me he was a player.

This sounds so fake we already get enough hate as it is no need to add more to it:ufdup:
Remember girls if you address bad behavior and a Somali guy online says…

“This sounds so fake”

What he means is….

“we already get enough hate as it is no need to add more to it”
:ufdup:

AKA if something isn’t in my narrative then it’s a lie 😅