Somalis permanently etched into history

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
China has been in the gutter for a century and now is a becoming a world power.

Rwanda has had a genocide during the time we were in a civil war but has overcome it.
Rwanda is shit and China just had a massive population and land.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I can smell the reer uk emanating from @rayxn3 gender war posts. Worst demographic of somali women ever.

They sit online doing gender wars against somali men whilst their dad is doing uber in a rented Toyota Prius. I feel sorry for aaboView attachment 335442
You know what’s funny about you. You didn’t write all this and spam me with qashins until I qashined your comment under my thread 😭 It really got to you huh? Before that you just replied with cringiest shit. Somali men are more sensitive than women. It’s just a downvote. Relax

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Nigga why are you such a pessimist.

Have hope for the future.
Only hope is that black gold in our seas and if Hassan sheikh loses next year election and we get a new better leader. If that doesnt happen next year we are cooked this is officially our last chance.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Stop jumping my nigga @rayxn3 she’s lowkey spitting facts
1721793198001.gif

Stop jumping my nigga @rayxn3 she’s lowkey spitting facts
She doesn't know how to communicate the facts without letting her emotional volatility get in the way, reminds me of a certain UK Xalimo pushing 30 👀

This dumbass unironically called me the biggest pickme on the site, as if I don't have threads about radical feminism on here...

Forest Whitaker Laughing GIF

Last edited:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
She doesn't know how to communicate the facts without letting her emotional volatility get in the way, reminds me of a certain UK Xalimo pushing 30 👀

This dumbass unironically called me the biggest pickme on the site, as if I don't have threads about radical feminism on here...

You know what. I’ve got some time right now.

I didn’t care nor did I know about your boring thread on radical feminism. It still doesn’t stop you from displaying pick me tendencies. Lol.

You’ve keked with male users on here while they’ve insulted other women multiple times. I’ve noticed you’re one of the only female users that finds it entertaining when men are rude to other women on here and egg it on. You did it here when a male user was insulting a girl:
6CA913AA-7F0C-4257-8EFB-8ECA319F075B.jpeg

You did it to me in this thread after men on here cursed me and wanted me to fall ill.
40CB5A5F-12ED-4316-BF37-14AF713C494B.jpeg

You look for validation from Somali guys on here because you get none in real life. Often looking for approval and attention at the expense of other female users.

For example, you JUST called me a dumbass to @Yami after he defended me. You’re putting another woman down to impress male users.

So yes, you are the definition of a pick me.

I find it ironic that you backbite and take jabs at pinky for being 30 as if your life is great when we know the sad reality.
4669A897-38AD-46C4-91C9-3D8D58A92079.jpeg

You’ve said before, you have no friends in real life, no social life and from reading your posts, I can see why.

You’re very arrogant, emotional and mean for no reason. Go outside and stop talking about me please. Inshallah you’ll form positive female relationships in real life. You need it.

The guys that I pissed off in this thread can now spam with more qashins to support their pick me 🤍

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

What happened to pinky

Trending