Somalis permanently etched into history

Your hobby is being on somalispot and making cringe edits about Greater Somalia. Inshallah Yemenis will mix with Somali women in Djibouti completely forming a whole new tribe
somali women are the same brand of tribal savage as the men. theres nothing special about them. they engage in corruption, incite clan disputes, fight, kill, and torture other somalis.

your tribal savage brain needs something to be tribalist over and based on events in your life or online it became gender. if your ass was back home itd probably be clan

go do something better with your time we are all the same animal but with different genitals

this thread right now:

Attachments

• 1721692583146.png
    1721692583146.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 30
Thread title :
Somalis permanently etched into history

2D71BD7E-AD5A-48CD-93D0-566082A02E2E.png

Somali spaces are not meant to have intellectual conversation they somehow always come down to qabil fkd or gender wars .

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Dont worry your not the only vindictive creature to mass qashin me.

Funnily enough the people @Khaemwaset said you were like also had such a hobby.

What a coincidence they must mass produce psychos like you somewhere.
The psycho is the doqon who makes self hating posts about his own features and uses racist tweets as a source. Please join yusuf on stream and talk about how much you hate the way you look while the j*reers you feel so inferior to mock you. Pathetic little boy.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
The psycho is the doqon who makes self hating posts about his own features and uses racist tweets as a source. Please join yusuf on stream and talk about how much you hate the way you look while the j*reers you feel so inferior to mock you. Pathetic little boy.
I dont feel insecure about my features here is a comment i posted earlier this week.

What happened to the somalis of old the ones who were written about by racist foreigners as.
"the Somalis are great lovers of themselves, and of everything belonging to them; they think that there are no other men than themselves and no other world but them, their land and camels; and whenever they see a handsome foreigner they say “he looks like a Somali” and that “it is a great pity that he should not be an Somali”.
“The sophisticated Somali is also very vain about his personal appearance. A man earning good wages will spend most of them on the adornment of his person. Bright turbans, shirts, handkerchiefs, and coats, all of silk, and imposing walking sticks are most popular with the wage-earner of Berbera or Aden; and a Somali dandy will devote hours to combing his hair before a looking glass. Nor are his efforts in vain: for the general effect of all this adornment is most attractive. A Somali with aquiline nose, small lips, large glittering brown eyes, flashing white teeth, stately carriage, and the
aristocratic look common to so many of his race,”

What happened to these somalis the non insecure ones? The ones who couldn’t believe that an attractive person wasn’t somali.

The ones who were disgruntly seen as equals because of their intelligence and ego.
View attachment 334742
Are they extinct?​
View attachment 334743View attachment 334744
Nor am i self hater. Unlike you i have made a dozen pro somali threads. All you do is wish for somalis to be mixed with yemenis and say somali men have zero accomplishments.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I never made an edit.
And yemenis are refugees here the government relocated them from the camps in the desert to the city where people like my family hire them for cheap.

If anything the opposite happened. My maternal great grandfather took a Yemeni wife, my great grandmother. Today I am pure Somali Ciise. T Haplogroup.
You have made edits lmao. stop lying. And nobody give a shit about your one grandfather. “The opposite happened” loool

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Were the millions of people dying in proxy wars around the world fake? was vietnam war fake? what about the arms race were both sides were pouring hundreds of billions of dollars into military projects? Hungarian uprising, berlin airlift, sino-soviet split, where these all fake as well? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you are clearly not right in the head so go seek help
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Never in my life have i seen someone deny the cold war.

That is the equivalent of throwing something in the middle of the ocean, only more insignificant. Another Western practice that carries no meaning to us but we have to care since Westerners do. It gets pretentious.:pachah1:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
The cold war was real look at the response to the cuban missile crisis look up how many proxy wars were fought over influence.

Look at how much american blood was shed during the vietnam war for what reason would they shed this much blood for if it was an lie.

9/11 is an inside job but that is a much different statement than saying the cold war was fake
I mean Ig, Didnt look at the proxies like @Aiman12 Said.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
this thread right now:
That is very ironic coming from you.

Again I dont know why some somalis are so sensitive to what a minority thinks about us. Even if they think that way every group has soemthing their teased for. Dont take it so personal, well I guess for the people who complain about it such as kisame. It was personal for them, they have strong self-hate issues.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Do you not know about how I uncovered this guy Spreading greater oromo and just being pro oromo, like no hate honestly but hes doing it under the guise of being somali? Weirdly enough it seems like after further deception no ones questions this anymore ?
Hello sir. How many times do I have to address these allegations for you to take me seriously? I’m not Oromo. I don’t speak a lick of Afaan Oromo. I’m a pure Somali from the plains of maroodi jeex & hawd.

Trending

Latest posts