Somalis permanently etched into history

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

This is one of the most biggest hope pill for somalis ever. Empires fall and rise, ethnicities go extinct.

All monuments and signs of civilisation on earth will eventually crumble and turn to dust and human life could be wiped out on earth one day.

However somalis have been permanently etched into history. Plus its a good image of a somali. Even if all somalis were to die out and everything about us was to be destroyed there will always be a remnant out in space to say once upon a time somalis existed.

Even if the darkest timeline happens for us somalis our flame will always remain flying through space.

If aliens do come across it they might not know what a somali is but they will know us by our inquisitive nature.

If that isn’t hopefuel then i dont know what is.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

This is one of the most biggest hope pill for somalis ever. Empires fall and rise, ethnicities go extinct.

All monuments and signs of civilisation on earth will eventually crumble and turn to dust and human life could be wiped out on earth one day.

However somalis have been permanently etched into history. Plus its a good image of a somali. Even if all somalis were to die out and everything about us was to be destroyed there will always be a remnant out in space to say once upon a time somalis existed.

Even if the darkest timeline happens for us somalis our flame will always remain flying through space.

If aliens do come across it they might not know what a somali is but they will know us by our inquisitive nature.

If that isn’t hopefuel then i dont know what is.
We should do another inshallah but images teaching all about the somali race

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Somalia needs to abandon religion-state and clan extremism. And Convert to free thinkings that’s consist of liberal mindset (not an extreme form of it but to free think and not let religion dictate your mindset). Your average scientist would get funded in a country that rejects evolution theory and other physics that contradicts religion.

Somalia needs science.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
We should do another inshallah but images teaching all about the somali race
That would be amazing project and would seal somalis in history.

Imagine our story from beginning to the current being sent to space.

I wouldn’t care if we got wiped out at that point we already made it into eternity.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Somalia needs to abandon religion-state and clan extremism. And Convert to free thinkings that’s consist of liberal mindset (not an extreme form of it but to free think and not let religion dictate your mindset). Your average scientist would get funded in a country that’s rejects evolution theory and other physics that contradicts religion.

Somalia needs science.
Can you go a day without doing the r/atheism thing.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Thanks it was meant to be a nice thread to be hopeful and I don’t wanna be divisive.

Its your choice to be atheist and your free to do whatever you want.

But this thread was made to be uniting.

Agreed we should come together regardless of our views. But some Somalis would always find a silly and yet ridiculous ways in dividing our people.

Sad state of affairs. :meleshame:

What if the aliens discovered the universal beauty of Somali women through this picture and decided to crash in Somalia and incinerate all the men with laser beams or airlift the latter entirely to another galaxy, what then? Now your ass is in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Agreed we should come together regardless of our views. But some Somalis would always find a silly and yet ridiculous ways in dividing our people.

Sad state of affairs. :meleshame:
Yeah at least we know no matter how out story may unfold at least our flame will never be extinguished.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
What if the aliens discovered the universal beauty of Somali women through this picture and decided to crash in Somalia and incinerate all the men with laser beams or airlift the latter entirely to another galaxy, what then? Now your ass is in the Andromeda Galaxy.
They come down and see big headed ass niggas 👽 and say shit did some other alien race already beat us to the punch.

They come down and see big headed ass niggas 👽 and say shit did some other alien race already beat us to the punch.

The Battle of the Fiveheads is then fought in every corner of Somalia. We hi-Jack their spaceships and find the coordinates to their planet. Then parachute two Oromos there who will engulf the entire planet in Oromuuma.

B5147401-8471-43B9-981D-F6E93850176A.jpeg

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
The Battle of the Fiveheads is then fought in every corner of Somalia. We hi-Jack their spaceships and find the coordinates to their planet. Then parachute two Oromos there who will engulf the entire planet in Oromuuma.

View attachment 335361
You never see other East African men make self hating comments like this about their features. Somali men are actual losers lol. I recently saw a hit tweet with over 20k likes mocking how you look because a self hating Somali guy posted an ugly man and mocked his own features. Idiots

You never see other East African men make self hating comments like this about their features. Somali men are actual losers lol. I recently saw a hit tweet with over 20k likes mocking how you look because a self hating Somali guy posted an ugly man and mocked his own features. Idiots

Other East African men are like 4ft tall, that’s a tragedy. A self-deprecating joke for them would be like a Samurai committing suicide lol. Somali men get trashed all the time, 20k likes, 50k likes, 100k likes, it doesn’t matter. Somali women still love us en mass and their opinion is the only one that matters.

The fact that you can’t differentiate innocent banter on a Somali forum from self-hate on Ajanabi-filled social platforms, tells me you are suffering from Somaliphobia derived PTSD and need to take a break.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You're the one stuck on tiktok and all that other rubbish. While I and most Somali men are getting motion you're online calling Abdis losers cause of some mentally ill and isolated few. Get a life sxb

Trending