Somalis permanently etched into history

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I would love to see how you have added to the conversation @rayxn3 besides from crying about Somali men what have you tossed into the proverbial communal fire.

Please at least attempt to make a single thread like this.
Thread 'Tribute to our Somali sisters!'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/tribute-to-our-somali-sisters.144648/

I feel like you would wither away if you tried to be positive one in your life.
For me to make a positive thread about somali men, they have to actually contribute something positive to society first.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You’re both just making stuff up and slandering me now which is haram. You’re no different to the incels on twitter
Yes im no different to incels on twitter, I am a man who leaks nudes of women and harass families of dead halimos how did you blow my cover
Episode 12 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Yes im no different to incels on twitter, I am a man who leaks nudes of women and harass families of dead halimos how did you blow my cover
Episode 12 Nbc GIF by One Chicago
You’re slandering me and accusing me of being an atheist and being in a haram relationship. Seek help you freak.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Incel = any minor disagreement with a women.
Any girl using the world incel in 2024 is definitely one them fat cunts on the internet all day talking about men or whatever. I can't stand it.

I'm blessed though, this stuff never comes up day to day because people outside don't think about this nonsense alx

Khaemwaset

VIP
You’re slandering me and accusing me of being an atheist and being in a haram relationship. Seek help you freak.
Read the thread
I was talking about @malab remember her?

They left after changing their name to @notinuse.
Oh right I think she talked about some Spanish dude. Memorable since that was one of the first threads i read on sspot. My introduction to Somali internet
Yeah she was a total psychopath even till the end. Just going through her message history its just her in a perpetual state of mental breakdown.

May Allah guide her wherever she is.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
@rayxn3 You might have a touch of the tism. Unable to pick up subtle social ques like sarcasm.
1721681604646.png

You seriously thought this comment was offensive when it’s an obvious joke.

They wouldn’t immediately start genociding each other in 35 seconds i would give them a more modest 50-60 seconds.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I’ll be waiting on that scientific “why do Somali men have big backs?” thread. Make sure to use a racist white man’s tweets as your source too 🥰
I have a theory for that same way a camel hump is used for fatty tissue which is used as a source of nourishment when food is scarce. The fat fuuto is a survival mechanism for droughts and when food is scare.

1721681898818.jpeg

Unlike you i can take a joke from the opposite gender and not breakdown into rage full mania.

Get tougher skin your teenage trauma of getting bullied for being Somali shouldn’t shape you.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
@rayxn3 You might have a touch of the tism. Unable to pick up subtle social ques like sarcasm.
View attachment 335376
You seriously thought this comment was offensive when it’s an obvious joke.

They wouldn’t immediately start genociding each other in 35 seconds i would give them a more modest 50-60 seconds.
2 other girls downvoted that weird comment. I guess every girl is autistic for finding you weird and disagreeing with you.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I have a theory for that same way a camel hump is used for fatty tissue which is used as a source of nourishment when food is scarce. The fat fuuto is a survival mechanism for droughts and when food is scare.

View attachment 335377
Unlike you i can take a joke from the opposite gender and not breakdown into rage full mania.

Get tougher skin your teenage trauma of getting bullied for being Somali shouldn’t shape you.
You’re doing a lot of projecting 😭 wallahi nobody has bullied me for being Somali. By calling out your self hating comments I’m suddenly the ones that’s been bullied? You’re just like that yusuf guy. Embarrassing wallahi

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
This thread took a left turn 😂😂
Wallahi it did some traumatised xalimo came in swinging because of a single self deprecating joke..

I really wanted this thread to have a positive impact and say no matter what our ethnicity is going to last the test of time.

Remnant of somalinimo will always exist in this world if not on earth it will exist hurling through the black abyss.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Wallahi it did some traumatised xalimo came in swinging because of a single self deprecating joke..

I really wanted this thread to have a positive impact and say no matter what our ethnicity is going to last the test of time.

Remnant of somalinimo will always exist in this world if not on earth it will exist hurling through the black abyss.
You’re so cringe wallahi. The person you’re replying to agrees with me 😭
FFFF6C72-EEEB-4AB0-AA13-083FEBE6E45C.jpeg

The self deprecation is tired. Give it a rest danyeer

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
You’re doing a lot of projecting 😭 wallahi nobody has bullied me for being Somali. By calling out your self hating comments I’m suddenly the ones that’s been bullied? You’re just like that yusuf guy. Embarrassing wallahi
I made a joke amongst my own people.

Now you equate me to a guy who routinely mocks his own people to ajanabi for fame. The same guy who got pressed by a haitain?

Sis you have a chip on your shoulder and inshallah this snappy energy you got going on will turn to one of calmness and thick skin.

Trending