Somalis permanently etched into history

You know what. I’ve got some time right now.

I didn’t care nor did I know about your boring thread on radical feminism. It still doesn’t stop you from displaying pick me tendencies. Lol.

You’ve keked with male users on here while they’ve insulted other women multiple times. I’ve noticed you’re one of the only female users that finds it entertaining when men are rude to other women on here and egg it on. You did it here when a male user was insulting a girl:
View attachment 335608
You did it to me in this thread after men on here cursed me and wanted me to fall ill.
View attachment 335609

You look for validation from Somali guys on here because you get none in real life. Often looking for approval and attention at the expense of other female users.

For example, you JUST called me a dumbass to @Yami after he defended me. You’re putting another woman down to impress male users.

So yes, you are the definition of a pick me.

I find it ironic that you backbite and take jabs at pinky for being 30 as if your life is great when we know the sad reality.
View attachment 335611
You’ve said before, you have no friends in real life, no social life and from reading your posts, I can see why.

You’re very arrogant, emotional and mean for no reason. Go outside and stop talking about me please. Inshallah you’ll form positive female relationships in real life. You need it.

The guys that I pissed off in this thread can now spam with more qashins to support their pick me 🤍
You are clearly unhinged.

Laughing at rude jokes made at another woman's expense doesn't inherently make the woman who laughed a pick me. I merely found the creative wit of the insult funny, and I laughed.

Nothing more to it than that. When it really counts, I always call out the dangerous anti-woman rhetoric on this site and even garnered enough hate for a Taliban supporter I called out for abusing a miskiin female user to mass qashin me. This occurred during your hiatus, see below:

What's actually concerning about the thought process you've used to determine me as a self-loathing woman desperate for male validation is the fact that you view a woman standing up for herself against colourist rhetoric from Pinky and sh-89 as me "not supporting other women".

Was I supposed to allow myself to be verbally abused for my darker-than-mariin skintone to appease you? Get a grip.

:drakekidding:

As for this "atheist BLM girl" you mentioned earlier, it just occurred to me that you were talking about @Laiis - and that's when you singlehandedly destroyed your own argument for me being "male-identified".

She's been my friend for most of our time together on this website, and our clashes only occurred naturally when the argument called for it, that is, Muslims vs Ex-Muslims and her BLMnimo over my Somali-exclusive views.

That's called having a measured debate and if I laughed at a mean joke at her expense back in February, and it didn't matter to her then, why have you held cuqdad against me since then till now on her behalf?

meme.png

Even the screenshot you're using to prove I hate my own gender has me, on the very same page, getting along with @Laiis and we even apologised to each other for the misunderstanding during our debate.

Oh, and she wasn't even an atheist. Most murtads aren't, instead adopting an undecided view on religiosity post-Islam, including her.

Calling you a dumbass doesn't even cut it - you foolishly view every single issue on this site through the lens of gendered oppression, even where it doesn't fit.

Lastly, wouldn't being friendless make me more desperate for the validation of my own gender, since platonic and romantic love differ? Maybe you should begin reading about "boring" radical feminism, it might help you identify pickmes better.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Australia is a good option if you want to settle and start a family . Also lots of opportunities
Was also thinking of maybe Djibouti but only if I already have a job lined up.

I lived in Djibouti 2 years growing up and thought I was just gonna stay there, but then my parents brought me back to England and my dad told me I can only go back after I done my masters.

@rayxn3

Nah, your obsessive cuqdad for me runs deep, you also cropped that "no friends" post out of context in a desperate attempt to defame me.

I didn't bother looking it up initially because I'm secure enough with my real social life to not be outraged by your goofy high school insult.

But it seems you're a crazed liar too.

1000019248.jpg

And look who liked that comment, Pinky.

It implies she, at least at the time, felt similarly about her social life.

Does that also make Pinky an arrogant, mean-for-no-reason, unlikeable loser who can't make friends in your books too?

Or do you only care about other women when it's convenient enough for you to use against me like the weird hateful spirit you are?

:hmm:

Last edited:
Funny you didn’t acknowledge the other girl where you laughed along with the Somali guys on here as they insulted her. You’ve displayed pick me tendencies multiple times. I just don’t care enough to write a long essay about it like you.

I haven’t had issues with more than 4 women on here like you have and alhamdulillah I don’t seek validation from men online or offline like some women. Cya
She's a whole weirdo. I started trolling her skin color because she said lightskin Somalis don't exist. Can you imagine? One of the guys told her we are not all dark and she didn't say shit to him.

These colorist crying girls have all the smoke for lightskin women over desirability that's it. Where else does it matter outside of dating? In Somalia, really? A war torn nation where people face real issues, u think colorism is the problem. She's just silly.

Oh and girls like her don't mind kissing light skin men's ass but steady want to hate lightskin women. Women like her are hasid. Stay away from ppl like her, I had a friend like that.

She's a whole weirdo. I started trolling her skin color because she said lightskin Somalis don't exist. Can you imagine? One of the guys told her we are not all dark and she didn't say shit to him.

These colorist crying girls have all the smoke for lightskin women over desirability that's it. Where else does it matter outside of dating? In Somalia, really? A war torn nation where people face real issues, u think colorism is the problem. She's just silly.

Oh and girls like her don't mind kissing light skin men's ass but steady want to hate lightskin women. Women like her are hasid. Stay away from ppl like her, I had a friend like that.
Wallahi, I don't think about skintone as often as you insist I do and don't view other Somalis of varying shades in a social hierarchy at all.

But, please continue with your "darkskinned women are all jealous of me, even on an anonymous forum" tirade on SomaliSpot. I find it hilarious.

:drakekidding:

World

VIP
@rayxn3

Prove you are not a femcel, it seems you are.

Write your username on a piece of paper and step on a weight scale and take a picture showing your username and your weight

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
How did this thread started off something profound about image in space (which is honourable) but then mashed up into a gender war?

:mindblown::hmm::holeup:

Trending

Latest posts