A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Perth haa burburto

:trumpsmirk:
computer SMASHES GIF

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
some delusional femcel xalimo wanted to tweak out and let Somali men know they’re worthless

Somali men and women have the same dhiig.
We’re a family. This internet beefs is unnecessary. I bet these users would get along in real life if they met.

:hemad::ohdamn:

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Niggas acting like he didn’t derail his own thread by ganging up on that femcel with @Khaemwaset .

quit it with the wise act warya. you did this to yourself

View attachment 336180
Your right but this was the first interaction i had with this person and didn’t understand how long they were going to go on for and I thought I could make them see the light. The whole time i was arguing with the void wasting my time.
IMG_3790.jpeg

Threads that get derailed into bizarre arguments are the best threads to read, hands down.

Highly recommend this hilarious mess of a thread, it's a fun one:

I remember this thread it was like a confederation of the some of the most unhinged people . Funniest thread I scrolled second to Al adnani famous Ana Arab kufr post .

This is one of the most biggest hope pill for somalis ever. Empires fall and rise, ethnicities go extinct.

All monuments and signs of civilisation on earth will eventually crumble and turn to dust and human life could be wiped out on earth one day.

However somalis have been permanently etched into history. Plus its a good image of a somali. Even if all somalis were to die out and everything about us was to be destroyed there will always be a remnant out in space to say once upon a time somalis existed.

Even if the darkest timeline happens for us somalis our flame will always remain flying through space.

If aliens do come across it they might not know what a somali is but they will know us by our inquisitive nature.

If that isn’t hopefuel then i dont know what is.
Felt like revisitng this thread. I really wish this thread didn't get derailed by that random because this initial post was genuinely an cute + uplifting read.

Sadly, we haven't had as many positivity/appreciation threads outside of what certain Faaraxs are attracted too 🥱

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Felt like revisitng this thread. I really wish this thread didn't get derailed by that random because this initial post was genuinely an cute + uplifting read.

Sadly, we haven't had as many positivity/appreciation threads outside of what certain Faaraxs are attracted too 🥱
Yeah it sucks how this thread turned out I really was feeling hopeful about the fact that no matter what happens there is still a element of us that will still live on.

Any high level posts tend to not get any traction so people get discouraged to make them. The basic bait posts are quick to make and garner high engagement so its rewarded. I feel like thats the same thing everywhere for everything.

Yeah it sucks how this thread turned out I really was feeling hopeful about the fact that no matter what happens there is still a element of us that will still live on.

Any high level posts tend to not get any traction so people get discouraged to make them. The basic bait posts are quick to make and garner high engagement so its rewarded. I feel like thats the same thing everywhere for everything.
Unfortunately, so. That's why I prefer to read older threads from 2016-2020. Overall, the users were older, and with age, more knowledgable on history/genetics/culture etc.

I wish I knew about the Somali internet back then :liberaltears:

Trending

Latest posts