#Somalitiktok my thoughts on it

I hardly come across Somali girls living in the west shaking her ass on tiktok. Are you talking about the fobs? because that's a different story. I wish tiktok is banned in Somalia. All embarssing content comes from there

I hardly come across Somali girls living in the west shaking her ass on tiktok. Are you talking about the fobs? because that's a different story. I wish tiktok is banned in Somalia. All embarssing content comes from there
Nope there’s a single mother who does it and there’s one naughty girl who was on that xabash e date. Many more example too.

Nope there’s a single mother who does it and there’s one naughty girl who was on that xabash e date. Many more example too.
please don't generalise only one girl called Maya is doing that whole promiscuous stuff, very fee ceeb I see and when I do see is from illiterate fobs. We are way more modest compared to them

please don't generalise only one girl called Maya is doing that whole promiscuous stuff, very fee ceeb I see and when I do see is from illiterate fobs. We are way more modest compared to them
Look up naagnool behavior, theraminadime. Two examples. Although there’s a lot of fobs goddamn weird accounts be collecting it.

Why are you going out of your way to look for it? Actually why are you on a music app?
I'm not looking for it I was just looking up somalitiktok # lol. I have the honesty to admit I use tiktok even though there’s music in the content. However I don’t listen to music just to enjoy it. Unless it Somali and that is simple to expand vocab.

Cush

Cushite Arab
عرب ما تيهيد . صومالي دبا ماذوى أتاهاي

هورْتَ هوريدْ وَحَدْدْ إسْتِعْماشَ وَبْسَيْتْكَنْ ادِگَ وَحَدْ كَعَبادوسَ عَرَبْتَ لَكينْ وَحَدْ كُفَرَحْسَنْ تَهَيْ إنانْ إسْتِعْمالْنو فَرْ اوو لَتينْ اهْ عَرَبِگَ وَ كَنْ أُوگُ فُدُدْ اوو سَيْ سومالِدَ كُلِگودْ إسْتِعْمالِ كَرانْ كَنْ ريرْ مَگالْ إيو كَنْ ريرْ بادِيو وانَ حَرْفَهَ عَرَبِگَ عَرَبِگَ وانَ افْكَ دينْتَ إسْلامْكَ​

إيو افْ لَتينْكَ وَيْ فُدُدْ تَهَيْ إنَيْ اجانيبْتَ اخرِيانْ ايْنَ تْرَنْسْلَيْتْ كُسَمييانْ، فَرْتانْ هَدَ ادْ إسْتِعْمالوسِدْ قوفْ اوو سومالِ اهينْ مَ اخرِنْ كَرو وَكَسْ لِنْكِگَ​

Cush

Cushite Arab

@_Yusuf_ مَ اووگْ تَهَيْ إنَيْ بوقولالْ اوو قوفْ اخرِيانْ وَبْسَيْتْكَ؟ إيو اجانيبْ وَيْ اخرِنويينْ وَحَدْ قورْتَيْ​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You pray we all have jaree.r hair lol. Y’all would’ve dogpiled us like the madows LOL You’re angry because we’re beautiful and cannot EVER put us down! That’s why I always have my hair out loool I get compliments whenever I lay my edges ( from men to women), wash and go’s but right now I’m in my silk press era! I love it! Lugo baasto can’t stop us 😂✨

But shaking your futo for the free is straight up tacky ngl. Being classy and sexy is a flex!

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP

هورْتَ هوريدْ وَحَدْدْ إسْتِعْماشَ وَبْسَيْتْكَنْ ادِگَ وَحَدْ كَعَبادوسَ عَرَبْتَ لَكينْ وَحَدْ كُفَرَحْسَنْ تَهَيْ إنانْ إسْتِعْمالْنو فَرْ اوو لَتينْ اهْ عَرَبِگَ وَ كَنْ أُوگُ فُدُدْ اوو سَيْ سومالِدَ كُلِگودْ إسْتِعْمالِ كَرانْ كَنْ ريرْ مَگالْ إيو كَنْ ريرْ بادِيو وانَ حَرْفَهَ عَرَبِگَ عَرَبِگَ وانَ افْكَ دينْتَ إسْلامْكَ​

إيو افْ لَتينْكَ وَيْ فُدُدْ تَهَيْ إنَيْ اجانيبْتَ اخرِيانْ ايْنَ تْرَنْسْلَيْتْ كُسَمييانْ، فَرْتانْ هَدَ ادْ إسْتِعْمالوسِدْ قوفْ اوو سومالِ اهينْ مَ اخرِنْ كَرو وَكَسْ لِنْكِگَ​

انَگَ عَرَبْ مَ نِهِنْ. انِگَ افْ عَرَبِ وانْ كُهَدْلَ. هَدَدْ اووگَنْ لَهَيْدْ سِدي نو يَسَنْ مَ شيگَنْ لَهَيْنْ

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
You pray we all have jaree.r hair lol. Y’all would’ve dogpiled us like the madows LOL You’re angry because we’re beautiful and cannot EVER put us down! That’s why I always have my hair out loool I get compliments whenever I lay my edges ( from men to women), wash and go’s but right now I’m in my silk press era! I love it! Lugo baasto can’t stop us 😂✨

But shaking your futo for the free is straight up tacky ngl. Being classy and sexy is a flex!
All djiboutians have jileec hair mashallah

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59]

Ok

Cush

Cushite Arab
انَگَ عَرَبْ مَ نِهِنْ. انِگَ افْ عَرَبِ وانْ كُهَدْلَ. هَدَدْ اووگَنْ لَهَيْدْ سِدي نو يَسَنْ مَ شيگَنْ لَهَيْنْ

وَرْ وَحَنْ وَ فَرْتَ عَرَبِگَ اوو لَگُ دَرَيْ حَرْفَهَ سومالِدَ وادْ نِّعِّبْتَهَيْ إنانْ إسْتِعْمالْنو فَرْتَ اوو هيرْكَ اخرِسْ قورالْكَ وَدَنْكَ كَطِگِ كَرو بوقولْكي بوقولْ لَكينْ وادْ كُفَرَحْسَنْ تَهَيْ إنادْ إسْتِعْماشِدْ كَنْ لَتينْكَ، مَرْكَ مَ وَحادْ شيگوسَ عَدانْكَ ادونْ بانْ أُو يَهَيْ وانَ كُفَرَحْسَنْ يَهَيْ لَكينْ فَرْتَ قُرانْكَ كَريمْكَ إيو حَديسْكَ وَ ادونِمو؟ كْكْكْكْكْكْكْكْكْكْكْ إيو فَرْتانْ اوووَياشينْ وَحَيْ إسْتِعْمالَيينْ أُوگُ يَرانْ تَدَبو بوقولْ اوو سَنو​

Trending