#Somalitiktok my thoughts on it

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Story? lol I have eyes and know that most Somali men are ….. let’s just say MashAllah

In the diaspora lately ajnabis been abusing, and exposing xalimos. Y'all even got a hit with brick :damn:

But for some odd reason Somali niggas are y'all's opps. Even when y'all get attacked by ajnabis.

Never in my LIFE! I already hate men as it is and no amount of money would ever make me do such a filthy thing for their perverted desires!
If I want to be a millionaire or anything in life I have Allah, tahajuud, and my hardwork!

I tolerate men because I want and need children.
Your misandry will be reported to the mens council and we will reconvene for future measures diamond 🤣. I was joking btw

Kisame

VIP
What's your gripe with somali men, I've noticed that you have been biased or passive aggressive with us, what's your story?

The beef is extremely one sided. Avg somali nigga got no beef with Somali women whereas we got a bunch of chicks like @Shama Diamond- that hate all Somali niggas.

The only enemies they ever mention are the same 5 incel accounts on twitter and sometimes their dad.

I'm honestly willing to bet we got more femcels in our community compared to actual incels. Like atleast Somali niggas touch grass. We know for a fact we got a lot of xalimos that don't.

Kisame

VIP
You mean madow men and they can kick rocks! Most dagaax men arent pleasant to look at… they can continue to dream!

They won't have to dream that long lool we already have Somali sex workers. We will probably see more pop up In the next 20 years.

The beef is extremely one sided. Avg somali nigga got no beef with Somali women whereas we got a bunch of chicks like @Shama Diamond- that hate all Somali niggas.

The only enemies they ever mention are the same 5 incel accounts on twitter and sometimes their dad.

I'm honestly willing to bet we got more femcels in our community compared to actual incels. Like atleast Somali niggas touch grass. We know for a fact we got a lot of xalimos that don't.
I don't dislike xalimos, but yeah there is something for sure. But it's not a big deal, just deal with ajanabi women, we shouldn't even be dealing with xalimos anyways for obvious reasons