#Somalitiktok my thoughts on it

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP

وَرْ وَحَنْ وَ فَرْتَ عَرَبِگَ اوو لَگُ دَرَيْ حَرْفَهَ سومالِدَ وادْ نِّعِّبْتَهَيْ إنانْ إسْتِعْمالْنو فَرْتَ اوو هيرْكَ اخرِسْ قورالْكَ وَدَنْكَ كَطِگِ كَرو بوقولْكي بوقولْ لَكينْ وادْ كُفَرَحْسَنْ تَهَيْ إنادْ إسْتِعْماشِدْ كَنْ لَتينْكَ، مَرْكَ مَ وَحادْ شيگوسَ عَدانْكَ ادونْ بانْ أُو يَهَيْ وانَ كُفَرَحْسَنْ يَهَيْ لَكينْ فَرْتَ قُرانْكَ كَريمْكَ إيو حَديسْكَ وَ ادونِمو؟ كْكْكْكْكْكْكْكْكْكْكْ إيو فَرْتانْ اوووَياشينْ وَحَيْ إسْتِعْمالَيينْ أُوگُ يَرانْ تَدَبو بوقولْ اوو سَنو​

“Cushite Arab” yeah right. We can use our indigenous scripts. No need for that arab one

You pray we all have jaree.r hair lol. Y’all would’ve dogpiled us like the madows LOL You’re angry because we’re beautiful and cannot EVER put us down! That’s why I always have my hair out loool I get compliments whenever I lay my edges ( from men to women), wash and go’s but right now I’m in my silk press era! I love it! Lugo baasto can’t stop us 😂✨

But shaking your futo for the free is straight up tacky ngl. Being classy and sexy is a flex!
IMG_2227.jpeg

My nigga why do you even care what random people do I’m tired of all you niggas trying to change these hoes Let them do they Thang :trumpsmirk:

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
You pray we all have jaree.r hair lol. Y’all would’ve dogpiled us like the madows LOL You’re angry because we’re beautiful and cannot EVER put us down! That’s why I always have my hair out loool I get compliments whenever I lay my edges ( from men to women), wash and go’s but right now I’m in my silk press era! I love it! Lugo baasto can’t stop us 😂✨

But shaking your futo for the free is straight up tacky ngl. Being classy and sexy is a flex!
Being seen as a piece of meat is not a flex Diamonds and pearls are always hard to find and covered, its nothing special Gazillion other women also have their hair out for any eye to gaze upon.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
وقرن في بيوتكن
this was meant for the household of the prophet.
Please just stop talking without knowledge, a lot of people do in this forum.

So the Command to Obey Allah and his messenger, abide in your houses and do not display yourself, give zakat, and establish prayer. So all of those commands are for the prophets household? so prayer and giving zakat isn't something Muslims should do now according to your own interpretation and all those list of commands in the Quran is edited via only for the Household.

Being seen as a piece of meat is not a flex Diamonds and pearls are always hard to find and covered, its nothing special Gazillion other women also have their hair out for any eye to gaze upon.
lol. Alhamdulilah for my somali gene. Somali men can't ever say were undesirable LOL You guys wish you could but everyone has eyes and were stunning!

These lame ass niggas like to scare the hoes away and than later on get angry when the same hoes start fucking with non somalis.

I hate these niggas
Honestly your right! It's their own doing! If I was ( NOT SAYING THAT I AM AND WOULD WANT TO BE OUT IN THEM SKREETS) I would dodge Somali men like the plague because they LOVE to expose like a duuli they are! Non somali men don't expose and 9/10 a somali girl being outed is by reer 68 IQ smh

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Honestly your right! It's their own doing! If I was ( NOT SAYING THAT I AM AND WOULD WANT TO BE OUT IN THEM SKREETS) I would dodge Somali men like the plague because they LOVE to expose like a duuli they are! Non somali men don't expose and 9/10 a somali girl being outed is by reer 68 IQ smh

Not too much on us because non somalis be posting y'all's nudes and sex tapes online. Somalis trolls wouldn't have even gotten access to some of them if it weren't for ajnabis.

We legit got Somali sex workers that openly promote their content on social media too and get leaked by non somalis

Dhil*s will be dhil*s sxb, you will never save them. There are a lot of male dhil*s in our community too, but honestly speaking we are in new times, form your life how you see it. Personally I enjoy that type of content, now that I think about it im a male dh*lo too 🤔

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Not too much on us because non somalis be posting y'all's nudes and sex tapes online. Somalis trolls wouldn't have even gotten access to some of them if it weren't for ajnabis.

We legit got Somali sex workers that openly promote their content on social media too and get leaked by non Somali.
Most the vids getting leaked on twitter of Dhil0s are by ajnabi niggas and they still find a way to blame the Somali man

Not too much on us because non somalis be posting y'all's nudes and sex tapes online. Somalis trolls wouldn't have even gotten access to some of them if it weren't for ajnabis
That’s a whole lie and you know it. The whole Reddit subreddit exposing Somali girls was ran by Somali men and apparently they’re a telegram group ran by Somali men doing the same thing.

I would say that the chances that an ajanabi men exposing is way way way lower than a Somali man.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Most the vids getting leaked on twitter of Dhil0s are by ajnabi niggas and they still find a way to blame the Somali man
That’s a whole lie and you know it. The whole Reddit subreddit exposing Somali girls was ran by Somali men and apparently they’re a telegram group ran by Somali men doing the same thing.

I would say that the chances that an ajanabi men exposing is way way way lower than a Somali man.

Somali p* is borderline non existent online.

If Somali niggas exposed xalimos at high rates you would have been easily able to find Somali P*. Even the niggas back home aren't exposing xalimos at high rates like that.

That reddit sub was pretty much fucking dead and didn't have that many Somali women get exposed.

Ajnabis recently leaked that Ilhan baby chick on tiktok and legit sent the vids to Somali trolls. The ajnabis even had a Twitter space with the trolls.

Last edited: