Somaliweyn is necessary for Somalis to actually develop

Somali weyn is not you said that ??? coming as if isaaq can dcide kkk u are langaab fawqul laangaab. Nope body wil even consult u about this isue stay within your triangle sandwich . U are irelavant clan dhulbahante alone whoped u ass to the point u changed u lineage to oromo kkk.
These people do not represent Issaq, they are bunch of tiny leeches exploiting the people with hatred, trauma and fear for their selfish interests.

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
These people do not represent Issaq, they are bunch of tiny leeches exploiting the people with trauma and fear for their selfish interests.
Imagine if they actually developed and improved the lives of people. I think other Somalis would be happy for them. But corruption.

attash

Amaan Duule
Stop trying to drag your fellow Somalis.
That was not my intention. I wanted to show them that the "Somaliland" they cling to has gotten them nowhere. They keep insulting the rest of Somalia by calling it a "failed state", it is about time they face the fact that their "country" is no different.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
We just need a strong leader and good government NOTHING ELSE we got the resources, population and the land to become a regional power the people are ready and the land is ready with all those sweet resources beneath our feet that can make us all rich are ready too. the only thing holding us back is the government that is soft and is puppeted by other countries that want to keep us down. I dont want to see my country become the next congo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okey what i am saying lets bring them under somalia than we can cuck them by populating their land replace them for once for all .
two benefits with expanded land wise also creat bufer zone with amharas and tigray region and also we will share border with eriterea imo.
Lets cuck them we can also asimilate them into somali culture kkkk

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Okey what i am saying lets bring them under somalia than we can cuck them by populating their land replace them for once for all .
two benefits with expanded land wise also creat bufer zone with amharas and tigray region and also we will share border with eriterea imo.
Their land is barren and useless anyways and besides we dont got time for the afars those guys were neutralized long ago they pose no threat to us.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Somali weyn is not you said that ??? coming as if isaaq can dcide kkk u are langaab fawqul laangaab. Nope body wil even consult u about this isue stay within your triangle sandwich . U are irelavant clan dhulbahante alone whoped u ass to the point u changed u lineage to oromo kkk.
This is how you’ll achieve Somaliweyn and this comment is the embodiment of Somalinimo.

Keep these types of comments coming, so the minority moronic unionists can be hardened Landers nationalists :denzelnigga:

This is how you’ll achieve Somaliweyn and this comment is the embodiment of Somalinimo.

Keep these types of comments coming, so the minority moronic unionists can be hardened Landers nationalists :denzelnigga:
Who cares and i will repeat again u are irelavant clan wheather you suport or not it wont have any impact on the somaliweyn project . My friend be a succesionst if u want stil u opnion is irelavant satying withing u triangle sandwiched teritory that is where u should be confined.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Thank GIF

Finally someone who sees the vision, the langaabs cushitics of the horn of africa should be assimilated.

The Somaliweyn project is the only thing on peoples minds in the south. I've noticed they have zero energy for economic development, zero energy for rebuilding society, zero energy for tackling insurgency but 100% energy for Somaliland because it goes against the one thing they believe in.

If you rationally look at the Somaliweyn project and what kind of timeline and scenarios are needed to achieve it. I would think about 50 years and the collapse of the post war world order. You would need a world in which the state capacity of Ethiopia and Kenya collapse to the point where they can't effectively maintain modern armies and control over their populations and territory. It is a world where the technical is the height of miltiary technology. At that point Somali tribes would band together and quickly capture all Somali territories and probably a whole lot more. They would create a decent sized land empire and enjoy the spoils that come with it.

This would last until in fighting breaks out between different tribal groups and then the Somalis would be pushed back in to their usual territories to live out the rest of eternity as irrelevant nobodies like the Mongols after the collapse of their empire.

The Somaliweyn project is the only thing on peoples minds in the south
How the hell is Somaliweyn the only the thing in the minds that live in a one of the most qabilyaad filled areas in Somalia? You out of your mind? For now, Somaliweyn is mostly dead in Somalia, only the diaspora care about it.

zero energy for economic development, zero energy for rebuilding society,
How ironic that a Lander says this despite his own "country" barely progressing at all in the past 30+ years despite being defacto independent. What is your excuse? Why is Somaliland still so poor and weak?

which the state capacity of Ethiopia and Kenya collapse to the point
You don't need the post world war order to collapse for that. Ethiopia is already very weak and teetering on the edge of collapse. Look at Sudan, it fought a bitter war with the south until the south ceceded. Same with Eritrea and Ethiopia. If Galbeed plays its cards right, it can take advantage of the chaos that will happen in Ethiopia.

fighting breaks out between different tribal groups
This will not happen. When Somaliweyn finally happens, qabilyaad will cease and there will be no infighting.

How ironic that a Lander says this despite his own "country" barely progressing at all in the past 30+ years despite being defacto independent. What is your excuse? Why is Somaliland still so poor and weak?

Don't play stupid. You know the government policy of non-recognition and blocking development in Somaliland to keep it weak so it's easier to recapture later on. Why do you guys always play dumb?

cow

VIP
Day dreaming about somaliweyn while let's be honest the current "somalia" won't survive in the next 10 to 15 years.

Piracy hasn’t been a thing since 2014, please try to keep up. Also, both Somaliland and Puntland have problems with Al kebab weapons smuggling, in fact there are more Somalilanders in Al kebab that puntlanders. The founders of this group literally came from Burco lmao.

Delusional take. I wonder if you “Somalilanders” have ever even been to the “country” you guys love to brag about.
There was recent piracy attack just a couple days ago…pls keep up.

so your basically saying a couple somaliland rejects are responsible for destroying your beloved country lol. They felt right at home amongst you guys…I wonder why lol. Imagine things are so bad giving power to terrorists is the best option.