Somaliweyn mapped 1958

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
1726855180981.png

1726855218559.png

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
We have to become allies with the Oromo. They are our closest relatives. We cannot be enemies with them.
Yeah they can serve as client state status once we get our territories in haraghe, bale, harar, dir dhaba back. The muslim portion will be invited to join, is that fine with you? youre a representative of the oromo community you and @Daadhi Tarree

Araabi

Awdalite
Yeah they can serve as client state status once we get our territories in haraghe, bale, harar, dir dhaba back. The muslim portion will be invited to join, is that fine with you? youre a representative of the oromo community you and @Daadhi Tarree

Allies is a better word. The Muslim Oromo share more with us than they do with the Habeshas. We have to keep them as allies for us. That is far more strategic but Somalis are too dumb and emotional to understand

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
We have to become allies with the Oromo. They are our closest relatives. We cannot be enemies with them.
One can't live next to Oromos unless their Muslims or we incorporate them into the Somali clan system but that will require a strong Somali region and Somalia, and I would be for incorporating oromized Somalis, my maternal Grandmother was born in Hirna on the way to Addis, and her father got chased out, even to this day, the town of Chiro has a significant percentage of Gadabuursi still living in it, I believe the Jaarso that lives that have been oromized already.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Allies is a better word. The Muslim Oromo share more with us than they do with the Habeshas. We have to keep them as allies for us. That is far more strategic but Somalis are too dumb and emotional to understand
I do not care, these supposed allies genocide somalis along the borders

Heres an thread that goes over the absolute attrocities committed.

Also stop referring to yourself as somali, you are NOT somali.

Somalis do not assimilate often @NidarNidar

First, somalis must have all the territories taken by oromos and amhara. InshaAllah it will be in the very near future when ethiopia collapses and strong Somali State unites us all.

In the meantime, Somalis must be aware of the propaganda coming from you.

In fact you are the same people who must harass the Somali history tiktokers on the daily. I just saw video a few days ago about it.

Araabi

Awdalite

First, somalis must have all the territories taken by oromos and amhara. InshaAllah it will be in the very near future when ethiopia collapses and strong Somali State unites us all.

In fact you are the same people who must harass the Somali history tiktokers on the daily. I just saw video a few days ago about it.

I genuinely have 0 sympathy. I really have no sympathy. Keep the name, dont really care for it. Nobody has killed more Somalis than other Somalis. Statistically it isn't even close. Somalis have genocided, massacred and killed eachother more than Oromos, Tigres, Afar and Amhara combined.

Araabi

Awdalite
One can't live next to Oromos unless their Muslims or we incorporate them into the Somali clan system but that will require a strong Somali region and Somalia, and I would be for incorporating oromized Somalis, my maternal Grandmother was born in Hirna on the way to Addis, and her father got chased out, even to this day, the town of Chiro has a significant percentage of Gadabuursi still living in it, I believe the Jaarso that lives that have been oromized already.

In Jigjiga they won't allow you to have your traditional seat because you come from the wrong clan and in the Jinacsani district in Oromia you have 3 seats in the local council.

@NidarNidar please stop this delusional Somali love fest.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I genuinely have 0 sympathy. I really have no sympathy. Keep the name, dont really care for it. Nobody has killed more Somalis than other Somalis. Statistically it isn't even close. Somalis have genocided, massacred and killed eachother more than Oromos, Tigres, Afar and Amhara combined.
Tigres are a small ethnic group from Eritrea dot you mean tigrayans

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

I'm talking about reabsorbing those who became Oromo due to isolation, there are many isolated pockets all across Western and Eastern Hararghe who still retain their abtirsi.

I know it's only happened on a few occasions or maybe back in the past, but there are quite a few assimilated Oromo clans in the south.

In Jigjiga they won't allow you to have your traditional seat because you come from the wrong clan and in the Jinacsani district in Oromia you have 3 seats in the local council.

@NidarNidar please stop this delusional Somali love fest.
How are you pro Oromo but anti Somali :mjlol:I need your 23andme results waryaa.

Trending

Latest posts