some men need to learn this

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It goes both ways, I’ve seen women completely disrespect men who there not attracted to in public, however men don’t talk to women they don’t find attractive.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There's more to life then looks buddy.
Shallowness isn't a good trait.
Personally the funniest and kindest people I've met were not exactly conventional attractive.
That's true, but humour and kindness really isn't a unique trait. An attractive person is just as likely to have it. Another thing is that @hodon assumed that men don't usually conversate with women they don't find attractive is because they're shallow. But that's incorrect

The real reason is that men approach women they find attractive, only then will they get to know them as a person. Unless it's through school or work, guys won't actively approach and get to know someone they find unattractive on the offchance they have a fun personality

You misunderstood me because what I was getting at is that there is no reason to approach someone unattractive when someone attractive has just as much of a chance of having a fun or enjoyable personality (if not more of a chance).

So you pretty much have a choice. Conversate with a random stranger that you don't find very attractive in hopes of getting to know them, or conversate with a random stranger that is good looking in hopes of getting to know them. I'd choose the latter over the former. That doesn't I'd stop talking to someone if they're ugly, that's shallow.

Can't believe I had to explain all this

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
y'all out here picking and choosing which people to talk to and be respectful to based on their attractiveness level? what's wrong with you guys :gucciwhat:
I treat all people with the minimum respect a human deserves. That is their right, I can choose to give anyone I want more respect than the bare minimum for whatever reason I want. No one is entitled to my utmost respect.

psyche

To each their own
That's true, but humour and kindness really isn't a unique trait. An attractive person is just as likely to have it. Another thing is that @hodon assumed that men don't usually conversate with women they don't find attractive is because they're shallow. But that's incorrect

The real reason is that men approach women they find attractive, only then will they get to know them as a person. Unless it's through school or work, guys won't actively approach and get to know someone they find unattractive on the offchance they have a fun personality

You misunderstood me because what I was getting at is that there is no reason to approach someone unattractive when someone attractive has just as much of a chance of having a fun or enjoyable personality (if not more of a chance).

So you pretty much have a choice. Conversate with a random stranger that you don't find very attractive in hopes of getting to know them, or conversate with a random stranger that is good looking in hopes of getting to know them. I'd choose the latter over the former. That doesn't I'd stop talking to someone if they're ugly, that's shallow.

Can't believe I had to explain all this

It just seems weird that you are quantifying people's worth based on appearance.

Your not shallow but your thought process is interestingly different though.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It just seems weird that you are quantifying people's worth based on appearance.

Your not shallow but your thought process is interestingly different though.
I don't do this actively, I only do it subconsciously. It's called charisma, people with better looks tend to be more charismatic. If you had an enjoyable convo with someone, chances are you'd have an even more enjoyable conversation if that person was better looking. It's basic human psychology, why do you think the protagonist is always good looking and the evil antagonist is ugly. The rapist/predator is always some fat bald ugly man.

I don't look at people like products on a shelf, but my friendgroup definitely was not made up through complete random. Because I've noticed a pattern in the people I'm friends with. So there's obviously some method behind the madness.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I don't care about looks. As long as she treat me right that matters more.

A xaalimo close to diabetes 400 lbs of good loving and cooking I'll never miss. Yeah, why not?

Speaking of that, I congrats to the good dudes out there that turn these big cuties into super models.
#CornBreadLuvins
5.jpg

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Some people need to learn to not let their dogs out because they're some mean ones when they're on the loose.

Trending