South Korean birth rate continues to crater

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
South Korea needs a contingent of 20k African males from the Maghreb to the Bantus to Muslim Horners to the West Africans and extra 1500 Jamaicans and you will see a new baby boomer generation there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Naaah huuno. Not africans or blacks.

Maybe Ukrainians. :stressed:

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Naaah huuno. Not africans or blacks.

Maybe Ukrainians. :stressed:
Ukrainians are not as fertile as us African men. Only African men can save the Indhoyar race.Imagine some religious Salafi Somali with 4 niqabi Korean women and 14 children or a Jamaican who managed to impregnate 10 different Korean females ๐Ÿ’€

Fertility rate would be booming

Juke

VIP
South Korea needs a contingent of 20k African males from the Maghreb to the Bantus to Muslim Horners to the West Africans and extra 1500 Jamaicans and you will see a new baby boomer generation there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly what I was thinking, minus your in-laws

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo ๐Ÿซง
Ukrainians are not as fertile as us African men. Only African men can save the Indhoyar race.Imagine some religious Salafi Somali with 4 niqabi Korean women and 14 children or a Jamaican who managed to impregnate 10 different Korean females ๐Ÿ’€

Fertility rate would be booming
Stop exposing us to ur yellow fetish waarya :idontlike:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I do know that, but it will be a lesson learnt. As a woman if I were being treated by my men the way the korean women are i wouldnโ€™t want to marry and reproduce with them either. Hopefully they learn to treat their women better, if not have fun going extinct. Itโ€™s obvious men care more about lineage (as it is patrilineal in most places) than women do. Women donโ€™t exactly have lineages in those communities so why should they care?
Installah somali women will follow suit

Their society is basically done and Africans are just getting started everybody really got their era

Africa is too broad. I'd say Muslim Africans will continue having high rates while their christian counterparts fertility rates will dwindle sharply in a near future. With the exception of some central African countries like Congo.

Trending

Latest posts