SS Men defending men dissing women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Am I the only person who has picked up on this? Eg; lets say a female member disagrees with a male member he will start going batshid crazy wahbo lamo rebanayo gabdaha but when a man says something to the same tough guy he quickly acts polite. If you all play close attention to this you will see it too. Is this perhaps because of these men being cowards? They prey on female posters but cant stand up to other men. There's even grown men here who blocked a certain male member on here who dared to disagree with them because they don't want to stand up to him. What is wrong with these men? Are they not men? I grew up among men who treat women like ladies and rough up other men. So im really surprised by this character that our online somali men are displaying. Where is your manhood? I really don't want to be rude but anyone who spends 5 minutes on this forum will see what's going on.

I am also aware that theres a couple of decent men on here. Im not lumping you all together so don't worry.

I don't want to mention names you know who you are.

Im typing this on my phone so I hope I made some sense.

I don't want a gender war or trolling but this needs to be discussed. Or alot of women will stop postin. Maybe thats what these men want? I don't know but it seems like it.
Is always the men fault with you isn't? :childplease:
Maybe your the problem:comeon:
Besides the female bashing comments get alot of lol and likes is supply and demand there is nothing you females/simps can do to stop it:dead:

Bohol

VIP
Like Freebandz said it is about supply and demand, using halimos as a punch bag
is a national past time in forums. This doesn't happen in facebook or whatsapp though
those are strictly for courting purpose so everybody is a knighted gentleman suddenly.

:denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.