sspot rules aren't clear.... please someone clarify it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lily is a coward real talk, I would rate her if she dealt with reiko solo.
This is the most attention she had gotten in her life. She doesn't know what to do with herself. You're arguing with people who fap to anime.

Ignore @velli also. He/she has never been loved. This is her way of crying out for love. You can read the anger and hurt from his or her response. Lmao.

My impact is real. HA HA HA

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
This is the most attention she had gotten in her life. She doesn't know what to do with herself. You're arguing with people who fap to anime.

Ignore @velli also. He/she has never been loved. This is her way of crying out for love. You can read the anger and hurt from his or her response. Lmao.

My impact is real. HA HA HA

some people don't need much attention to function unl.....:snoop:oops ignore me... I was supposed to tolerate you:idontlike:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Kaleel @atlas @AbdiJohnson ... do we need permission to quote someone??... and at what point is thread derailed because duchess is making it seem like we been following reiko on every thread and derailing it... possibly going on disliking spree:zhqjlmx:... which we haven't...

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/ogeysiis-muhiim-ah-to-team-anime-vs-idol.10120/

hmmm so how did it start.... basically I was browsing sspot :axvmm9o:... .then I came across this thread

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/the-big-jilbaab-should-be-banned-in-the-united-states.9597/

I didn't even pass the first page.... I disliked 2 of reikos post and 1 of barnis post simply because I disagreed and did not like it.... and then was happily cruising other threads... till this shows up in my notification

really how can someone be tired of seeing 2 dislike notification... impossible!... then I'm like do you know what, I can dislike as I like and went back to dislike all those comments I did not like in that thread...

then she said

to me that looked like a threat... so I continued to dislike (within that thread) to show I aint threatened...

then she goes

then she goes disliking spree on me (random posts that has nothing to do with the thread)... I was cool, it was not biggie till

thats when I was annoyed tbh... so not only arent you allowed to dislike her comment, but you cant even express your opinion eh :rollseyes:

so I replied

I even said I don't want beef and let have the last comment tbh.....

and she replied

and it was all forgotten.....

then last night she created this topic

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/which-member-would-you-sacrifice.10105/

to which I said...

but so did bandit
.... yet they making it sound I was beefing with her...

I took my L and left that thread the moment I was reply banned.... yet I been mentioned left right centre

tbh she derailed her own topic the moment she mentioned ghost... oh lets not forget how often she jumps on members in here :rollseyes: but apparently we cant even disagree with her :lol:

Why do you continue to lie? You posted in the topic AFTER your reply ban was lifted ( it lasted for less than a min) and you deleted your own post, so you didn't "take your L and leave the thread". You derailed her thread, which is why only your post was deleted and why you were the only one who was reply banned from it.

Don't feel special macaanto, my topic applies to everyone involved. Keep the rest of forum out of your drama.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lily is a nacas doe real talk.
You can't be there all the time to hold Lily's hand b, she's grown, let's leave this headache & retreat back to your lavish luuq.
One thing I've noticed about lily is if you say one thing about her that she don't like then she'll go on a rampage disliking all your comments then she'll send her foot soldiers to come clean up the job. Iily I see you blud man ain't shook of you g.
You manic depressive mofo, the only hoe here is you, stop ganging up on one girl with your goons you coward.
Naa f*ck you & f*ck ghost iskoronyo waxid.
Cowards ba tihiin trying to gang up on one girl.
Lily is a coward real talk, I would rate her if she dealt with reiko solo.
triple-h-angry.gif

Tell us how you feel:mjcry:
:mjpls:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Why do you continue to lie? You posted in the topic AFTER your reply ban was lifted ( it lasted for less than a min) and you deleted your own post, so you didn't "take your L and leave the thread". You derailed her thread, which is why only your post was deleted and why you were the only one who was reply banned from it.

Don't feel special macaanto, my topic applies to everyone involved. Keep the rest of forum out of your drama.

the guardian of feral child... haye

*tolerating*

ps can you change the name of this thread to 'tolerating feral child thread'... dhaaanks

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
the guardian of feral child... haye

*tolerating*

ps can you change the name of this thread to 'tolerating feral child thread'... dhaaanks

No, but I can lock this topic. Funs over. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.