sspot rules aren't clear.... please someone clarify it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
@Kaleel @atlas @AbdiJohnson ... do we need permission to quote someone??... and at what point is thread derailed because duchess is making it seem like we been following reiko on every thread and derailing it... possibly going on disliking spree:zhqjlmx:... which we haven't...

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/ogeysiis-muhiim-ah-to-team-anime-vs-idol.10120/

hmmm so how did it start.... basically I was browsing sspot :axvmm9o:... .then I came across this thread

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/the-big-jilbaab-should-be-banned-in-the-united-states.9597/

I didn't even pass the first page.... I disliked 2 of reikos post and 1 of barnis post simply because I disagreed and did not like it.... and then was happily cruising other threads... till this shows up in my notification

@Lily do you want to talk about it? I'm tired of seeing the notification. :mjcry:

really how can someone be tired of seeing 2 dislike notification... impossible!... then I'm like do you know what, I can dislike as I like and went back to dislike all those comments I did not like in that thread...

then she said

@Lily yours dealing with the queen of pettyville. I suggest you stop while you can. Don't try to be a hero. :nogrammynoneck:

to me that looked like a threat... so I continued to dislike (within that thread) to show I aint threatened...

then she goes
When people who need saving try to be heroes. :chrisfreshhah:

then she goes disliking spree on me (random posts that has nothing to do with the thread)... I was cool, it was not biggie till

Shoutout to my fellow sisters for braving the heat and wearing abaayah/jilbab/hijab/niqab

May Allah reward you for your efforts!

thats when I was annoyed tbh... so not only arent you allowed to dislike her comment, but you cant even express your opinion eh :rollseyes:

so I replied
gravitational-pull-o.gif
because you wanted to be the centre of attention soooo badly you thought you created your own gravitational field :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

one thing they should deffo ban for sure is people like you and that peahead from having vacuous voice.... is nothing but qaylo

is none of your damn business how others dress... if it bothers you so much, paint your shades black and walk around like the indhoolo you are... ps who gave you the right to judge... only Allah can judge... only He is Al-Hakeem Al-Ghafoor (notice how I inserted Al-Ghafoor cahs Allah knows whats in their heart... He knows their struggle...He knows about their worship.... and He takes everything into account... and how He does it, is beyond your comprehension, hence why you shouldn't be judging in the first place simply cahs you lack the knowledge and wisdom to do so!)

my mum, aunts, my cousins & my friends wear jilbaab and they are far from what you are projecting.... They work and get on with their daily lives just like everyone else.... if jilbaab helps em get closer to their creator, be it so..., They don't need your permission to do that which makes em happy :)

lool don't take credit kulaha... ofc I will.... ya'll go busy going on dislike spree as soon I disliked few of your comments, but the moment ICU posted the attachment, ya'll stopped... hmmm if that aint influence, then I don't know what influence is :jcoleno:...

but yo since i'm vegetarian... I ain't gonna indulge in beef :kanyecute:... save your comment for hawada huuno macaan >,,<

*unwatches thread*

I even said I don't want beef and let have the last comment tbh.....

and she replied

giphy.gif

ICU should get the ghost writer of the year, I know you're not capable of talking to me like this. Stay in your lane, frilly lily. I love how you're heated you're. You finally got the attention you wanted lily or should I say ICU since she wrote this.

Speaking of influence, I should take credit on your whole existence on this site. Get back to fapping on Korean pop stars.

I will wait another 2 hours until ICU ghost writes for you.

giphy.gif

and it was all forgotten.....

then last night she created this topic

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/which-member-would-you-sacrifice.10105/

to which I said...

I would deffo sacrifice @Reiko & @AbdiJohnson:deargod:

but so did bandit
I think nearly all the male posters here can agree sacrificing @Reiko we'll be the most beneficial:ehh:
.... yet they making it sound I was beefing with her...

I took my L and left that thread the moment I was reply banned.... yet I been mentioned left right centre

tbh she derailed her own topic the moment she mentioned ghost... oh lets not forget how often she jumps on members in here :rollseyes: but apparently we cant even disagree with her :lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This should be a warning.

The mods clearly suggested we shouldn't create another topic about last night's event but lil miss lily wants to pollute the website.

Stick to one topic.

I think we can all agree reiko is the most retarded waste of sperm on here. Dumbass acts like she runs the site just because she spends every waking minute of her sad life trying to take credit for 'peoples existence on here'. What a poor little .

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
lmaooooo

when bahal said trolling nd multinicks werent against the rules i looked for the stickied 'SSpot Rules' thread in this very section (just to double check yeah) nd it is conveniently missing :ehh:touché @Kaleel

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I think we can all agree reiko is the most retarded waste of sperm on here. Dumbass acts like she runs the site just because she spends every waking minute of her sad life trying to take credit for 'peoples existence on here'. What a poor little .
You sound bitter my g, stop crying ee pick yourself up from the ground & dust yourself off. Shii I'm always down for the underdog. I don't agree with much of what reiko says but I can't stand cowards who gang up on one person.

You sound bitter my g, stop crying ee pick yourself up from the ground & dust yourself off. Shii I'm always down for the underdog. I don't agree with much of what reiko says but I can't stand cowards who gang up on one person.

Captain save a hoe ass nigga. f*ck off my mentions you retarded radical nut.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
nd thats still stickied ??:ehh:

if it is- safe g my bad

if it isnt yaac bih :camby:reading comprehension remedial course is that way
:lol: no need to get catty dawg, either way it hasnt been stickied for a minute now if that's what u meant. i see ur tryna shit stir real hard tho so ii baashaal sxb

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
:lol: no need to get catty dawg, either way it hasnt been stickied for a minute now if that's what u meant. i see ur tryna shit stir real hard tho so ii baashaal sxb
i dont understand the point of this exchange :jcoleno:

either u understood my original point nd replied in error or u didnt understand nd u replied in earnest

newys its deaded

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooool

Talk about being hurt to the next level. Obscure fuckers are mentioning me. Get well soon @velli you're in my prayers and please stop asking for truce in my messages.

Wallahi I didn't know I had this much impact on niggas that they're writing like bottom es. I'm guessing the word irrelevant hurt you. Po tink tink.

Enjoy my ignore list. Toodles.

Loooooooool

Talk about being hurt to the next level. Obscure fuckers are mentioning me. Get well soon @velli you're in my prayers and please stop asking for truce in my messages.

Wallahi I didn't know I had this much impact on niggas that they're writing like bottom es. I'm guessing the word irrelevant hurt you. Po tink tink.

Enjoy my ignore list. Toodles.

Bye no life having .

Status
Not open for further replies.