Stormzy talks about his girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
There are no negative leaks about their rel and they both have their own projects going and back each other up like this; I think they might actually last, or at least have a good/long run in the context of entertainment couples.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
All I see in this topic are bitter niggas gossiping like es about a happy couple. :kodaksmiley:

She's obviously using him. It's over in 6-8 more months.
I don't think so .the fellow said she was with him when he was broke ,not showering and lying around the house smoking weed . He gave her the matumbo akindicku of her life ,the only reason a woman would let You lie around house smelling of bad body odour and weed .

He is a bit strange for a madoobe fellow .even the poor madow fellows in London cheat regularly .i have never heard of a loyal rapper .i don't believe this kneegrow .

Bohol

VIP
She is HY

Don't associate cheap trashy classless slags with us. HY women make their own money
in a respectful profession (entrepreneurs) !

Richest woman in Uganda Amina Hersi Moghe who is also the richest Somali woman
tumblr_m439wbpB4m1r4uaujo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Stormzy is a fellow 6'5 nigga. Keep hating. You short midgets wish you can get a girl like Maya.

Tall niggas stay winning. :westbrookswag:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I don't think so .the fellow said she was with him when he was broke ,not showering and lying around the house smoking weed . He gave her the matumbo akindicku of her life ,the only reason a woman would let You lie around house smelling of bad body odour and weed .

He is a bit strange for a madoobe fellow .even the poor madow fellows in London cheat regularly .i have never heard of a loyal rapper .i don't believe this kneegrow .
Nah she's using him. His career run will be maybe 12 to 18 months if he drops anything. Not hating on UK artists but if we're looking industry norms in urban music America the average artist lasts 2-3 years if you make it longer you have a cult following and you probably do shows. The average UK artist has half the shelf life to pop and a smaller market because UK hip hop is not the biggest in Europe. Maya is a radio personality and this happens all the time especially in the States. The radio chick manages her boyfriend rapper who gets more rotation and they end up with more fame and hopefully the money comes she dumps him. I'll run into her at an event we'll fall in love and that's history.:yousmart:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Stormzy is a fellow 6'5 nigga. Keep hating. You short midgets wish you can get a girl like Maya.

Tall niggas stay winning. :westbrookswag:
I've dated Beckys on par and better I just no the game and how it goes idc if mandem 6ten it's about the bankroll. Biggest artist in UK ain't shit btw. YouTube views don't add up to real buzz.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Nah she's using him. His career run will be maybe 12 to 18 months if he drops anything. Not hating on UK artists but if we're looking industry norms in urban music America the average artist lasts 2-3 years if you make it longer you have a cult following and you probably do shows. The average UK artist has half the shelf life to pop and a smaller market because UK hip hop is not the biggest in Europe. Maya is a radio personality and this happens all the time especially in the States. The radio chick manages her boyfriend rapper who gets more rotation and they end up with more fame and hopefully the money comes she dumps him. I'll run into her at an event we'll fall in love and that's history.:yousmart:

:cosbyhmm: excellent report

N

NaomiHoney

Don't associate cheap trashy classless slags with us. HY women make their own money
in a respectful profession (entrepreneurs) !

Richest woman in Uganda Amina Hersi Moghe who is also the richest Somali woman
tumblr_m439wbpB4m1r4uaujo1_1280.jpg

I'm just stating facts, and she's far from trashy!

What an embarrassing thread. :snoop:

Why are we discussing castaways? A woman belongs to the culture of her man. Her and any offspring they choose to have are Ghanaian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts