Stormzy talks about his girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggas playing qabiil hot potato :russ:
You would think she is Hitler by the way they are deflecting her :deadrose:

But nope, just a gorgeous career driven woman who happens to be sleeping with a black guy :mjlol:

Which I guess in the somali community is sort of like Hitler :hmm:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
you re the first person saying she is HA, everyone who knows her confirms she is hy

In this own thread the first page. :mjlol: All SS members agree she is HA since 2015. Besides
she grew up in Bristol aka Gabiley central that should give you a hint!

he got habar awal chick in his pockets. but i really doubt she'll stay with him forever.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe desperate much? :mjlol: I guess you don't want your famous s! :hemad:

She grew up in Bristol, her father was a well known deadbeat HA man in Sweden. It is not our fault that
she doesn't want to claim the lineage of her deadbeat father and want to claim ours. :lol:

Twitter Somali users all mentioning the fact she is HA
24xjst4.png

Her biography and life of growing up in Bristol aka Gabiley central!
9900om.png

I am not hating on her
, but i have never seen her identify as Somali or give 2 fucks about Somalis or anything remotely related. Yet Somalis are everywhere desperately claiming her and really obsessed with her?

Why is that? What makes this half girl relevant to the Somali community?

I don't see swedes obsess about her.

Just find it weird and cringee as hell.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior

She grew up in Bristol, her father was a well known deadbeat HA man in Sweden. It is not our fault that
she doesn't want to claim the lineage of her deadbeat father and want to claim ours. :lol:

24xjst4.png

9900om.png

lol nigga found one tweet. I have been hearing she is hy for a long time from the mouths of hy people. your own people are saying she is hy. stop running from your women kkkkk

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe Take your L sxb, it is not our fault your cousins seem to be more liberal and have some love for Ghanians. :mjlol:

While your cousins are busy with Ghanians mine are making the headlines as politcians here in UK. :manny:

That is the big difference between HY and HA girls:siilaanyosmile:

Amina Ali , Councillor - Bow East, Tower Hamlets, Political Party: Labour party
Councillor_Amina_Ali_of_Tower_Hamloets_and_aspiring_Labour_MP_in_the_country_with_a_strong_Diaspora_delegation.jpg

Hibaq Jama, Councillor - Lawrence Hill, Bristol, Political Party: Labour Party
2nt8rop.jpg

Last edited:

24xjst4.png

9900om.png

Her dad's a HA deadbeat. HY ain't taking your Ls. Habar Uunsi come get it.:mjlol:

What an embarrassing thread. :snoop:

Why are we discussing castaways? A woman belongs to the culture of her man. Her and any offspring they choose to have are Ghanaian.

Funny thing is if that xaliimos have more patience than Nabi Ayyub when it comes to deadbeat ajnabi boyfriends/husbands. The guy even said he was a weed-smoking wasteman and she stuck with him. It tells you the self-worth of some xaliimos.:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
@Prince Abubu Indeed. The funny thing is even our mixed race ones are cultured. The only famous half HY and half Swedish
family are the Adans. They are in touch with their roots, both Amir and his sister also attend Somali events in Stockholm.

Stockholm MP Amir Adan and head of WADANI Cirro
amir-adan-2.jpg

j8i8ph.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Amir Adan's sister wearing traditional Somali clothes (Hido iyo Dhaqan) in May 18 event
in Stockholm. HY men are Alpha male we even set our mixed race daughters on the straight
path.

:salute:

8UMwzWT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.