Straight Women Are Marrying Each Other in Tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I certainly didn’t want another husband. Marrying a woman seemed the best solution,” Juma said. “The marriage is working out better than I could have imagined. I wasn’t sure at first, because it was such a new experience—now, I wouldn’t choose any other way.”

We're doomed.:damn:

Should have been started in Somalia to set an example for Africa and the Eastern world. But meh. Everything is coming up Milhouse AbdiJohnson

full

this needs to be universal tbh. #LOVEWINS

In the year 2032 :
' A man has married his female dog after divorcing his wife . The man said : " You cant trust human females. They allways cheat on you. But a dog is man's best friend and they are always loyal to you. And so I fell in love with my dog."
#LOVEWINS

Bohol

VIP
They look like men anyway. No loss. Usually it is hard to see a hot lesbian (in real life),
most of them are very ugly.

Bohol

VIP
its not like you had a chance to begin with though

I am talking about in general terms. I am not really into Bantu women (not my cup of tea too much masculine). I like
petite looking, feminine women not one that has stronger man odor than me.

:drakelaugh:

In the year 2032 :
' A man has married his female dog after divorcing his wife . The man said : " You cant trust human females. They allways cheat on you. But a dog is man's best friend and they are always loyal to you. And so I fell in love with my dog."
#LOVEWINS
marrying a man and marrying a dog isn't much of a difference tbh. both are xoolo but obedient when you train them right.

I am talking about in general terms. I am not really into Bantu women (not my cup of tea too much masculine). I like
petite looking, feminine women not one that has stronger men odor than me.

somali men are petite and feminine too though. you need a little masculinity in your life. let me find you a bantu wife adheer

Bohol

VIP
@Knowthyself23 The male members in your life are clearly feminine (as you proclaimed into the entire forum you were
a they have failed you).... don't mistake others for those in your life though.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
petite looking, feminine women not one that has stronger man odor than me.

Your racial discrimination disgusts me they are both buetiful women not ugly how dare you state this horrible comment. You sir are the one causing low self esteem amongst women, why don't you show yourself so we can judge you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts