Straight Women Are Marrying Each Other in Tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Black women are built like men. It's hella weird. Look at Serena Williams then at every other white female tennis player. Serena is a fucking bull compared to the white women.

And even strong (gymnast type) white women are still feminine. Shit one if the black gymnasts at the Olympics had legs that were bigger than my waist :damn:
It must be due to the excess testosterone consequently something which cannot be changed. Leave these women be they did not harm you just let them carry on with their lives without being made a mockery.

Bohol

VIP
Black women are built like men. It's hella weird. Look at Serena Williams then at every other white female tennis player. Serena is a fucking bull compared to the white women.

And even strong (gymnast type) white women are still feminine. Shit one if the black gymnasts at the Olympics had legs that were bigger than my waist :damn:

Exactly.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Picking serena Williams as the face of black females:bell:
Lightskin black female>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>most white females:manny:

which is why she stays winning over them flat albino cave beasts. granted she's got more muscle in her toe then all somali men combined. all "black" people are built muscular. thats the reason they always have an edge when it comes to athletics. its a gift. doesn't pay to be anorexic and feminine

giphy.gif

which is why she stays winning over them flat albino cave beasts. granted she's got more muscle in her toe then all somali men combined. all "black" people are built muscular. thats the reason they always have an edge when it comes to athletics. its a gift. doesn't pay to be anorexic and feminine

giphy.gif
Id say it's a curse too. A reason why everybody used them for the hard and brutal slavery:holeup:

Plus they're only slightly more muscular on average.

But I want my women feminine, not looking like teens on steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts