Syrian in Somalia are fully assimilated…

See now this is why he called you out on self hate. You believe Arabs are magically doctors and Oromos are magically shoe cleaners. Educated professionals are an asset to Somalia regardless of where they're from.
And I bet you right now I’m Somalia there is Syrian doctors and no Oromo doctors working in Somalia

See now this is why he called you out on self hate. You believe Arabs are magically doctors and Oromos are magically shoe cleaners. Educated professionals are an asset to Somalia regardless of where they're from.
You are not wrong in the abstract but the reality is Somalis is not receiving educated Oromos. We are getting people who are either looking to make money to send back as they can earn way more in Somalia than Ethiopia or people on transit for tahriib purposes.

I’m sorry lol Ethiopian shitty education system does not produce good doctors, the Arab world have better education in the medical world, in their culture it’s an high honour to be a doctor
See now you're making an argument. Due to the better education in Arab countries you would prefer people from Arab regions to people from Ethiopia.

I take it you wouldn't mind an Oromo educated in an Arab country right?

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Once again foreign refugees working harder than the locals, bless them we don’t deserve them
They also teach Arabic in schools and own restaurants.They work really hard and do very well for themselves.They regularly talk about how much they are appreciative towards the locals they are good people.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
@pinkyandthebrain abaayo whats going on, we got syrians hating on ethiopia and landers like that garaad awal guy dabo leefing ethiopia. You have some explaining to do!

hes using somalia for clout every post is about somalia and has alot of views he's just playing the game

Trending

Latest posts