Syrian in Somalia are fully assimilated…

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
See I point out Syrians are better for Somalia than Oromo, I’m a self hater lol
I don’t think you are all across Mogadishu you see their hospitals and restaurants they work really hard and provide back a lot!!

I would never support injustice. Thats where I draw the line unlike @pinkyandthebrain who made a thread about how ssc should be recaptured

Somalis seem only muslim by appearance. Their values and principles are void of islam. @pinkyandthebrain since when is a muslim bloods halal? Much less a fellow somali. Can we just stop with the wars and focus on rebuilding!
I'm done with talking about somali politics since there's never going to be agreement. Shout me when we talk about anything positive about Somalis. Something we can all agree on.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I'm done with talking about somali politics since there's never going to be agreement. Shout me when we talk about anything positive about Somalis. Something we can all agree on.
Do you agree though? A muslims blood is haram. Lets stop please guys. Im not singling you out in particular btw I just want to convince you abayo cheers

They also teach Arabic in schools and own restaurants.They work really hard and do very well for themselves.They regularly talk about how much they are appreciative towards the locals they are good people.
Yeah that should be shut down, but other than that I appreciate the Syrian refugees.

Do you agree though? A muslims blood is haram. Let’s stop please guys. Im not singling you out in particular btw I just want to convince you abayo cheers
The average Somali isn’t Muslim anyways, when they believe in their qabil nonsense and post about how proud they are of their qabil on TikTok. Most Somalis are unironically not Muslim because of that, the Hadith is quite clear on the issue of tribalism.

Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.”

Mudug_gyal

VIP
The average Somali isn’t Muslim anyways, when they believe in their qabil nonsense and post about how proud they are of their qabil on TikTok. Most Somalis are unironically not Muslim because of that, the Hadith is quite clear on the issue of tribalism.

Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.”
You know its bad when a gaal takfired you guys

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Yeah, not following Allah leads to a decaying hopeless society. But I feel like that's majority of the population even Muslim nations are abandoning Allah laws for man-made laws.
@pinkyandthebrain you heard what the prophet said about ur pfp, do you wanna die upon ignorance? I am going to purge this place If I see anyone do qabyalad. Read this hadith sis its peak wallahi

Trending

Latest posts