Taliban capture Kabul as the President flees the country

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It would be recognised, the country was already laid down to them by US, they got into Kabul while the US helicopters still flying above them. There is some coordination between them.
IMG_20210816_080407.jpg

Last edited:
Wallahi some absolute imbeciles on this site making fun and jokes about the thousands of people especially women, who will be forced into destitute and horrors beyond our imagination because of the inbred fucks that have seized power. Shower of shites the bunch of you.

It's going to be an horrendous time for the more cosmopolitan Afghans -- particularly those that subscribe to 'liberal values' in one form or another; those that 'collaborated' with NATO forces are unlikely to receive the mercy they've been promised.

Question:

I notice that you're an ex-Muslim (I read some of your posts prior to joining) so why is your pseudonym a Muslim title?

It's going to be an horrendous time for the more cosmopolitan Afghans -- particularly those that subscribe to 'liberal values' in one form or another; those that 'collaborated' with NATO forces are unlikely to receive the mercy they've been promised.

Question:

I notice that you're an ex-Muslim (I read some of your posts prior to joining) so why is your pseudonym a Muslim title?
Thats why I said in a previous post, all this posturing and saying things will be different is all lies. They will act in accordance to resemble a form of peace such as not currently bothering those trying to escape. As soon as they get their feet under the table so to speak they will show their true colours. Oh and my name is a play on the meme sheikh google and I'm a sufi/deist I just oppose any form of extremism.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Thats why I said in a previous post, all this posturing and saying things will be different is all lies. They will act in accordance to resemble a form of peace such as not currently bothering those trying to escape. As soon as they get their feet under the table so to speak they will show their true colours. Oh and my name is a play on the meme sheikh google and I'm a sufi/deist I just oppose any form of extremism.
Nigga how are you sufi???? You making us look like murtads. Just say you’re not muslim at this point, deist kulaha.
you can’t be muslim and deist my bro, and most definitely not a sufi
:draketf::jaynerd:

I agree.

I think that the Taliban are being tactical, wily and patient; they will exact what they perceive to be righteous 'vengeance' on all the groups and people that stand in opposition to their extremism.

Don't Sufis believe that God involves himself in the lives of his creation? Deists believe in the opposite -- unless there is some kind of Islamic conceptualisation of Deism that does allow God to intervene.

I agree.

I think that the Taliban are being tactical, wily and patient; they will exact what they perceive to be righteous 'vengeance' on all the groups and people that stand in opposition to their extremism.

Don't Sufis believe that God involves himself in the lives of his creation? Deists believe in the opposite -- unless there is some kind of Islamic conceptualisation of Deism that does allow God to intervene.
Agree the posturing in letting broadcasters film them in their "triumph" thats out of the 101 rulebook of appearing peaceful when it comes to totalitarianism. Yes you are right about sufis and deism being conflicting in some aspects but I'm not gonna lie sxb I love me a dash of cognitive dissonance here and there, helps a nigga sleep at night. If anything pascals wager shall save me if its all made up anyway.

Nigga how are you sufi???? You making us look like murtads. Just say you’re not muslim at this point, deist kulaha.
you can’t be muslim and deist my bro, and most definitely not a sufi
:draketf::jaynerd:
@Dwit and his propaganda is working on me I cant help it. That nigga like the wily coyote he be confusing me sometimes. I be flip flopping every day, damn can a nigga not change his mind.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Dwit and his propaganda is working on me I cant help it. That nigga like the wily coyote he be confusing me sometimes. I be flip flopping every day, damn can a nigga not change his mind.
Yeah but that’s your choice, whether your iman is strong or weak at least put respect on Sufis/Sufism. That’s practically going Muslim/Agnostic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I also forgot to add you sound like them Half Christian half Muslim kids on tiktok
:deadmanny:

I also forgot to add you sound like them Half Christian half Muslim kids on tiktok
:deadmanny:
Nah put some respect on me. Dont compare me to them confused degenerates. I'd rather go back to my salafi days then be a useful idiot like them lames. Just kidding on the salafi part but ya get what I mean.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sxb now you confusing me what the Taliban are doing is not Islam tho... I oppose their ideology.
:faysalwtf:
Do I look like a khwarij to you nigga?! I’m a sufi and you think I believe Taliban are muslims?? La hawla wala quwata…they would behead me!
these niggas are the khwarij the prophet spoke about…only handicaps follow that shit. But of course the bacca bazi afghans are handicap anyway.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

Most news outlets are reporting that kabul fell to the taliban earlier today. Afghanistan is now back in taliban hands.

This is a huge embarrassment for the US, big mistake on their part. I severely doubt they didn’t see this coming or atleast see it as a likelyhood. They came to the region, filled a power vacuum they created and then left for that power vacuum to be filled by an incompetent ghost militia dressed in fancy uniform.

Praying for our Afghan brothers here, from this point on times are gonna get tough for them

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
If Biden stayed in Afghanistan people would have called him a warmongerer.

Now he's left Afghanistan, people are saying he's a failure.

Let's not forget that the Republicans wanted Biden to leave Afghanistan earlier and now have the audacity to criticise him for doing so.

Biden's only problem was leaving the military tech behind, nothing else. Fault lies with Bush/Cheney.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
If Biden stayed in Afghanistan people would have called him a warmongerer.

Now he's left Afghanistan, people are saying he's a failure.

Let's not forget that the Republicans wanted Biden to leave Afghanistan earlier and now have the audacity to criticise him for doing so.

Biden's only problem was leaving the military tech behind, nothing else. Fault lies with Bush/Cheney.
Your right, it’s wrong to blame Biden specifically since he inherited the situation not caused it.

That’s why I blamed the US as a whole. Quite literally everything they could have did wrong they did wrong in Afghanistan since they first “liberated” it