Telegram messaging app CEO Durov arrested in France

Telegram should be banned 🚫 all over the world. It's a pedo and grapist app. It's the first app that should be banned in Somalia

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Telegram should be banned 🚫 all over the world. It's a pedo and grapist app. It's the first app that should be banned in Somalia
no. Youre conflating the problem with the right to privacy. Also telegram isnt safe, its actually a scam. Thats why I use Signal and whatsapp, premier services.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is this the same Telegram somalis use to share qarxiis sex exposes? Please show me tutorial step by step on how to download it!

I will say isaqfurulaah and repent later

Keo

VIP
There’s some messed up shit on Telegram. I think it’s time they shut it down.

They are going to backdoor the app just like Encrochat, and start arresting criminals who use the app.

All of you mentioning the filth found on the app are out of touch. These governments do not have a problem with that, as that filth is allowed and promoted by them on every app.

It is of course, as always, about the zionists not having enough control of the app. That is the reason why they are going after it.

Whenever zionists want to take someone down they push stories in the media about them being rapists, traffickers, they use the same tactic over and over, and have them arrested.

It is the same thing they did to Assange.

Dont be naive, that is never the reason they try to take someone down. Even if it were true, they do not care about that it is only a tool.