Tension between Djibouti πŸ‡©πŸ‡― and Somaliland

You consistently use the wording abyo instead of abayo . U can see how frustrating that is Saxiib may Allah fix your Somali Latin writing skills .

No Hate just honesty
Sxb its not my fault it the Spanish classes I taken for 4 years. That makes abaya and like sound abyo to me. Forgive me πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

IOG apparently said this today as it was reported in response to Bixi's speech.

''Annagu alle ayaanu ka cabsanaa walaalkay muuse biixina hadalka kasoo yeedhay ee ah waxaadd ka hesho waxba hanaga siin cabsi nagu ridi maayo" :mjlaugh:

SL politician hinting at the possibility of afar using SL as a place to launch attacks against djibouti.

Afar has recently took heavy losses in Western Sitti even with ENDF backing. That oday needs to think twice about what he's saying. That shit could lead to attacks and deportations of miskeen Isaaqs in Djibouti.

Last edited:
Djibouti army will smoke Somaliland in matter of hours.
Smoking GIF by LeΓ―ti Sene
You don't know how far our hands reach if the fat man and his wife start a war against us cuz it will an embarrassment one for them that they will never recover from other than papa France coming for their rescue kk :ftw9nwa:

You don't know how far our hands reach if the fat man and his wife start a war against us cuz it will an embarrassment one for them that they will never recover from other than papa France coming for their rescue kk :ftw9nwa:
Why has SL not done shit about more than $100 million of their money being frozen then?

On top of the incredible difference in everyway, Djibouti also hosts multiple foreign bases y'all won't be doing anything lol

Afar has recently took heavy losses in Western Sitti with ENDF backing. That oday needs to think twice. That shit he's saying could lead to attacks and deportations of miskeen Isaaqs in Djibouti.
You seriously an ignorant ?? the Afars in Siiti are the regional forces while the Afar opposition rebel group to Djibouti FRUD has bases in Eritrea and its armed group most likely trained by that regime that's why they're seen as national security threat by the Djiboutian regime but unfortunately this time he can't use the Somali unity card that Aptidoon did during the civil war

Trending

Latest posts