Tension between Djibouti 🇩🇯 and Somaliland

Makadoor

Los Pollos Hermanos
You seriously an ignorant ?? the Afars in Siiti are the regional forces while the Afar opposition rebel group to Djibouti FRUD has bases in Eritrea and its armed group most likely trained by that regime that's why they're seen as national security threat by the Djiboutian regime but unfortunately his time he can't use the Somali unity card that Aptidoon did during the civil war
You missed the point I was trying to make.

What can Idoor do for Afar when the Federal Government of Ethiopia, with state-sponsored support, couldn't even help them maintain some villages against a clan militia and Somali Regional forces? Now when we talk about FRUD then we're talking about a militia that's weaker, has barely any support and which has been divided. Get a grip.

Anyway, the Afar do not know you. Stop begging them. You can't do shit for them and they can't help you.

You missed the point I was trying to make.

What can Idoor do for Afar when the Federal Government of Ethiopia, with state-sponsored support, couldn't even help them maintain some villages against a clan militia and Somali Regional forces? Now when we talk about FRUD then we're talking about a militia that's weaker, has barely any support and which has been divided. Get a grip.

Anyway, the Afar do not know you. Don't start begging them. You can't do shit for them and they can't help you.
First of all since you're Samaroon don't ever call me "Idoor" that term belongs to a certain somali community.

FRUD enjoys the support of majority Djiboutian Afars and they have conducted major attacks against state officers and biggest one was 2022 attack on army barracks which left 7 soldiers dead and more wounded.

Here's a good information for you the Afars know us and we know them :)

First of all since you're Samaroon don't ever call me "Idoor" that term belongs to a certain somali community.

FRUD enjoys the support of majority Djiboutian Afars and they have conducted major attacks against state officers and biggest one was 2022 attack on army barracks which left 7 soldiers dead and more wounded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Makadoor

Los Pollos Hermanos

FRUD does not have "the support of majority Djiboutian Afars" you're talking out of your backside. Those attacks are ambushes and irregular.

Afar ha iga sheekayn waan isnaqaana. Anaga iyo Afar Ciise uun ba naga dhaxeeya. You won't delude them with us around. :)

Madax dhaqameedka labada dhinac way isku xidhan yihiin.

FB_IMG_1719787325013.jpg

FRUD does not have "the support of majority Djiboutian Afars" you're talking out of your backside. Those attacks are ambushes and irregular.

Afar ha iga sheekayn waan isnaqaana. Anaga iyo Afar Ciise uun ba naga dhaxeeya. You won't delude them with us around. :)

Madax dhaqameedka labada dhinac way isku xidhan yihiin.

View attachment 333208
Isn't my problem that you're ignorant about Djiboutian internal political affairs since you don't know and never heard or even watch afar opposition speeches.

That pic doesn't disproof anything I said as what we're talking about is politics and Suldaan Samaater is a good well educated young man who will never advocate or call his people to take arms and led them to war against their brothers because for dumb tribal reasons

Isn't my problem that you're ignorant about Djiboutian internal political affairs since you don't know and never heard or even watch afar opposition speeches.

That pic doesn't disproof anything I said as what we're talking about is politics and Suldaan Samaater is a good well educated young man who will never advocate or call his people to take arms and led them to war against their brothers because for dumb tribal reasons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a long time tie of reciprocal visit between the two leaders this guy thought no one would clock his bs
This is normal tribal visits is just you who thinks that Canfar wouldn't fight the fat man's corrupt regime like that's what majority of Canfars want to topple that single family autocratic regime

Makadoor

Los Pollos Hermanos
There is a long time tie of reciprocal visit between the two leaders this guy thought no one would clock his bs
It's nice that we've maintained close ties. The late Suldaan Ibraahim Jaamac Samatar welcomed the late grand Afar Suldaan to Zeila around a decade ago. AUN to both of them.

Last edited: