Tension between Djibouti πŸ‡©πŸ‡― and Somaliland

Djibouti used to act like a normal country what happened? Getting bad influences from pariah states in the making.

1719864225321.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Wait by just chewing qaat all day long kkk

:damn:

:mjlol:
That's in all of Somaliweyn and east Africa in general. There is high youth unemployment so niggas so drugs.

Reason In in UK not Djibouti rn is because there's jobs for me but I plan to go back to Djibouti after my degree and work in government or something

That's in all of Somaliweyn and east Africa in general. There is high youth unemployment so niggas so drugs.

Reason In in UK not Djibouti rn is because there's jobs for me but I plan to go back to Djibouti after my degree and work in government or something
Good luck on your career as govt public worker with salary of 800 euros kkk

Khaemwaset

Good luck on your career as govt public worker with salary of 800 euros kkk
government is actually the best career path in djibouti lol my mum worked in government a longtime ago kk
Djibouti economy is based on the service sector

We Djiboutians didn't hang him or anything because we don't wanna end up like you guys in Somalia. Average Djiboutian just wants to wait it out and hope the next one is better or decent like president Aptidon.
Fair play. 30 years of having your country turned into mad max fury road (Somalia) isn’t a good look for anyone, and is a deterrent to many, including you.

Waxba isma dhantin I don't know why you are acting like Hargeisa is any different.

People running after the Khat truck that has sirens like an ambulance to announce its presence.
If Hargeisa was similar to reer Djibouti then most men in afternoon would have spending their time in qaat majaalis with no interest in talking about politics or argue over some minor issues that you would normally see in Hargeisa's busy tea shops :)

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Not in my region though :francis:
πŸ€“πŸ€“ isn’t somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ ur country, president hassan shieq talking about the mou between bixi and abiy sign in Addis-ababa that muse bixi will give Ethiopia coastal lease in Somaliland sea for Ethiopia navy for 50 years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in return Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή will recognize somaliland us sovereign country πŸ˜€ hassan gurgurte was saying I will not let Ethiopia have navy military base in Somalia UN territorial recognized borderπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hassan gurgurte how can abiy ahmed respect you when his government have military base in 6 provinces in somalia where they collect tax from somali citizens , gedo,bay,bakool,lower shabelle and hiraan Ethiopia troops not even 100 mile away from his hiding bunker in MogadishuπŸ˜ƒ hassan gurgurte and Somalia federal government are weak, us long Ethiopia see Somalia a weak country that can’t protect it’s people and land from ragtag militias they will always occupy part of somalia territory and they’re is nothing hassan gurgurte or other weak Somali leaders can do about… abiy ahmed and Ethiopia are saying we got the south on lock let’s get some new territory in the northπŸ˜€ 50 years from now ethiopia might annexed the whole peninsula this weak, divided and uneducated geeljire jahil should be conquered by the mighty habaashi and be ruled by iron fist like the geeljire somali region in Ethiopia

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
πŸ€“πŸ€“ isn’t somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ ur country, president hassan shieq talking about the mou between bixi and abiy sign in Addis-ababa that muse bixi will give Ethiopia coastal lease in Somaliland sea for Ethiopia navy for 50 years πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in return Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή will recognize somaliland us sovereign country πŸ˜€ hassan gurgurte was saying I will not let Ethiopia have navy military base in Somalia UN territorial recognized borderπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hassan gurgurte how can abiy ahmed respect you when his government have military base in 6 provinces in somalia where they collect tax from somali citizens , gedo,bay,bakool,lower shabelle and hiraan Ethiopia troops not even 100 mile away from his hiding bunker in MogadishuπŸ˜ƒ hassan gurgurte and Somalia federal government are weak, us long Ethiopia see Somalia a weak country that can’t protect it’s people and land from ragtag militias they will always occupy part of somalia territory and they’re is nothing hassan gurgurte or other weak Somali leaders can do about… abiy ahmed and Ethiopia are saying we got the south on lock let’s get some new territory in the northπŸ˜€ 50 years from now ethiopia might annexed the whole peninsula this weak, divided and uneducated geeljire jahil should be conquered by the mighty habaashi and be ruled by iron fist like the geeljire somali region in Ethiopia
:wtf:

Khaemwaset

How bro felt after winning FDK against a 16 yr Hawiye.