Tension between Djibouti 🇩🇯 and Somaliland

I said the truth Dhulbahante as a whole left SL and those politicians in Hargeisa who claimed to "represent" them were just there for money as they never went back to their constituents or invest in their hometowns instead they mostly focused on enriching themselves and living in mansions in Hargeisa best neighborhoods
Good we are making progress. Your friend @Itsnotthateasy simultaneously believes they are Xamar's fifth column and also 'landers' all at the same time

From close sources I heard that HSM and Geelle have agreed to end and Dismantle this weak Xabashi eggs in our backyard and they've probably seen the threat it has become to the existence of the Somali people which was ignored many years.

From close sources I heard that HSM and Geelle have agreed to end and Dismantle this weak Xabashi eggs in our backyard and they've probably seen the threat it has become to the existence of the Somali people which was ignored many years.

Lol you need two countries to take on SL? If HSM was a real president he could do himself but he can't leave his city. He's on house arrest.

It actually gets funnier the more I think I about, opening two fronts on an unrecognized country, man that's got to be massive props for SL. SL needs some accolades. The first unrecognized country to fight a war on two fronts against two other countries.

Or even worse a clan like you guys always say Isaaqland, imagine two countries teaming up to fight a clan, i'm dead. You guys are literally clowns.

Last edited:
Ethiopians army are freely rolling over inside of Somalia's territory and have bases there so who's the Xabashi eggs now :)

Makadoor

Los Pollos Hermanos
Lmao your clan made the state and allowed it to fully fiction in your lands in times much of the east wasn't under Hargeisa administration and don't forget how willingly your people volunteered in Cigaal's army to fight off my clan on the pretext of us being "peace disturbers" :)
Even if you believe that's the case then being a part of "the state" that we apparently have created has not fulfilled what we set out to achieve. It just means we made a very big mistake. All we have gained are setbacks and economic sabotage. That's why everything that happened in the 90s should be voided so we can create our own path from scratch.

It was a selective groups that took the opportunity and set out to score points against your clan. I don't know why you're taking it personally against the entire clan.
There were also others that mediated.

Even if you believe that's the case then being a part of "the state" that we apparently have created has not fulfilled what we set out to achieve. It just means we made a very big mistake. All we have gained are setbacks and economic sabotage. That's why everything that happened in the 90s should be voided so we can create our own path from scratch.

It was a selective groups that took the opportunity and set out to score points against your clan. I don't know why you're taking it personally against the entire clan.
There were also others that mediated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I believe they're landers too they just need to come back and fully embrace it :)
Dhulbahante is long gone 👋
IMG_7334.png
IMG_7333.png
IMG_7335.png

Trending