That @Nin123 guy has a point

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
It goes both ways but women are known for not being loyal,during WW2 French women were sleeping and inviting German soldiers when they attacked Paris
Those German soldiers also had wives and girlfriends back home yet they had seggs with foreign women.

I do understand that one is worse than the other but it’s still “ethnic treason”

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
The first one is Albanian the one married to Eritrean guy is Swiss. They're both white as can be idk how you think they're mixed or anything

Yes I was referring to the first one. The second one is obviously white. Albanian appears to be a melting pot when we’re including them as white.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
She looks white though, and Albanians are white

Let’s not act like Americans. Racial classification is an American concept. This doesn’t apply really well in Europe. Mediterranean has different looks to their appearances compare those from Western Europe regions.
History also says the people of Mediterraneans were fighting to be white in America.

The word white has always referred to the people in the western area of Europe (including Scandinavian people). Mediterraneans are only “white” when it suits the narrative.
The people of the Mediterraneans/Balkans aren’t white they’re only white when we’re mentioning their rich histories and excluding POC of the chart of Europe.

Let’s not act like Americans. Racial classification is an American concept. This doesn’t apply really well in Europe. Mediterranean has different looks to their appearances compare those from Western Europe regions.
History also says the people of Mediterraneans were fighting to be white in America.

The word white has always referred to the people in the western area of Europe (including Scandinavian people). Mediterraneans are only “white” when it suits the narrative.
The people of the Mediterraneans/Balkans aren’t white they’re only white when we’re mentioning their rich histories and excluding POC of the chart of Europe.
people from the mediterranean can still look like nordics and vice versa, are they white or not? and she clearly looks white fam

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Bro they are black haired and hairy af
Come to Sweden and ask if they are white
I'm in England, albos are very much white, but eastern European. That's the big difference. Eastern europeans get treated like shit in England like other immigrants, thoufh they can assimilate

Bro they are black haired and hairy af
Come to Sweden and ask if they are white
I live in Sweden and I've seen Blonde/Brown haired Albanians more than their counterparts.

By your definition, then Italians, Greeks, Spaniards wouldn't be considered white either.

The only reason you and others don't really consider Albanians non white is due to their faith

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
I live in Sweden and I've seen Blonde/Brown haired Albanians more than their counterparts.

By your definition, then Italians, Greeks, Spaniards wouldn't be considered white either.

The only reason you and others don't really consider Albanians non white is due to their faith
Italians Greeks and Spaniards are genetically European aswell as culturally don’t forget conquistadors,Romans,Spartans

Albanians have a huge chunk of west Asian DNA just like Turks

Trending