That Somali chick on the bridge is all over the newspapers LOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
As I was commuting to work I picked up the usual newspaper (I am a avid reader) I noticed they used
that picture of the meme halimo. As a punishment she should be made to suck my ashy Abdi fingers for lacking empathy!

17496111_10212324679576859_1419601930_n.jpg

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Miskiin wallahi, I recommend you brits protest these news organizations through phone calls and visitations. Also get a large Muslim organization to help you out.

Bohol

VIP
Miskiin wallahi, I recommend you brits protest these news organizations through phone calls and visitations. Also get a large Muslim organization to help you out.

I am British citizen for 3 generations, she ain't getting any support from me. Deport her refugee ass!

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Cadaan people acting like they have some empathy after putting the whole world through hell.:heh:

Look at this neanderthal walking by the injured with having no care in the world, typical sociopath.:kodaksmiley:
image-jpeg.14773

As I was commuting to work I picked up the usual newspaper (I am a avid reader) I noticed they used
that picture of the meme halimo. As a punishment she should be made to suck my ashy Abdi fingers for lacking empathy!

17496111_10212324679576859_1419601930_n.jpg

Loool i predicted this yesterday but it was gonna be obvious to anyone who knows about reactionary gutter trash uk tabloids.

I was happy when the terror attack wasn't done by a Somali and thought we won't be getting an L this time, but damnit she had to walk pass. Somalis seem to always find an L in any situation.:jcoleno:

In all seriousness Why are people making such a big deal about this, there were white people walking pass and no one gave a shit but when it's an hijabi they have to make it an issue plus if you look closely she clearly was distressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.