Xalimo goes to South Korea and gets racially profiled

I will never understand any Maadow person that obsesses over let alone MOVES TO east Asia of all fucking places in the world, the most retarded shit ever wallahi. Learn the language sure but why tf would you want to LIVE THERE ?????

Even worse the maadows trying to squeeze themselves into kpop or whatever :mjlol: I always get second hand embarassment. There’s more than enough black genres of music to get into, soul, jazz, reggae, hip hop etc etc why tf would you want to insert yourself into Korea for what? The idiocy…

I don’t feel sorry for her u knew what u were getting into this, mentality also why africa ain’t shit black people don’t want to appreciate/build up the beauty in their own culture or countries they just wanna jump ship to any other country. So dumb.
K-pop xalimos won’t like this

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I always laugh when I see blacks going to Korea or dickriding east Asian culture, that culture literally hates dark skin, they hate everything about u so why beg it

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Dont these chinks give incentives to foreign men to f*ck their women cause they are too b#tchy and Low-T to do it themselves?

Average Korean Mongogay Fag
1727956894575.png

Average Macrobian Caucasoid Bull
Screenshot_20241003_195353_Video Player.jpg

They shouldnt be "Racial Profiling" while they inviting every race to their country to cuck them, monetary compensation included cause nobody will bother going to their country to screw their women for free lol 😂

Last edited:
Truth be told racism is everywhere. Unless you’re in your own country you will deal with racism from time to time

Western countries too, they’rs only really nice to live in if you’re cadaan. Did you know you are less likely to be called back for a job if you have a non european name on your resume? In Canada there was a study proving that

Truth be told racism is everywhere. Unless you’re in your own country you will deal with racism from time to time

Western countries too, they’rs only really nice to live in if you’re cadaan. Did you know you are less likely to be called back for a job if you have a non european name on your resume? In Canada there was a study proving that
Even in your own country you’ll face racism/discrimination if you are from the minority clans

Good and I hope more women from the west that go there continue to get their feelings hurt by them. A lot of them go there because they fetishize the men, you know the ones that are ultra misogynistic and inhumanely disrespectful to women. Stupid people that don't heed warnings don't deserve any sympathy.
Happy Football GIF by Kylian Mbappé

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Racism is to be expected in a homogeneous, indhoyar country. Go where you are celebrated and not tolerated. Contribute to the economies of black countries. Visit Senegal, Gambia, Nigeria, Jamaica, Guinea, Mauritius, etc.

As a part time kpop listening Kpop Xalimo, I have never thought once to either move to Korea for one of the English teaching jobs, go to university there, or to move and find Korean jaceyl there. Koreans remind me of Asian Somalis, except with a much more polished outwards appearance.

Before all of these Korean Telegram corn group chats were leaked, before the Burning Sun scandal (Famous Kpop male idol running a underground sex/assault ring in his club with a bunch of other kpop idols), before all the reports that have reached the rest of the world outside of Korea about hidden camera infestations in every inch of the country... I've been knowing that Korea was a shit misogynistic, corrupted country.

You just have to watch their regular talk shows to realize that these Korean people just worked extremely hard (and with the help of the US) to drag their country out of the trenches after the war, but there was ZERO development to their backward culture from the antiquity. They're a first world nation with a third world mentality :damn:In fact, I think Somalia might be better at dishing out punishments for r*pe, Korean dudes get 3 years of jail with AC, exquisite, healthy Korean food, recreational jail activities and 50% off coupon for plastic surgery once they get out.

Last edited: