The 10th crusade in Germany, 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debunk what I just said, go ahead

It's all apart of the (((establishment))) and al-saud's plan. They fuel wars in Muslim countries so the inhabitants of those places go to conquer Europe.

Why on earth would they do that when the west is literally up holding their flimsy Kingdom? If the west goes up in flames best believe their Kingdom will crumble also as their economy is tied to the west, dare to debunk you ?:what1::heh:

It's all apart of the (((establishment))) and al-saud's plan. They fuel wars in Muslim countries so the inhabitants of those places go to conquer Europe.

Why on earth would they do that when the west is literally up holding their flimsy Kingdom? If the west goes up in flames best believe their Kingdom will crumble also as their economy is tied to the west, dare to debunk you ?:what1::heh:
Al-saud is backed by the west
West is controlled by the (((establishment)))

Sxb the west is the establishment :comeon: ponder upon this why would they commit suicide? answer that question so we can delve into this a bit deeper.
(((They))) don't care for the west or its civilisation, they only care for their own little circle. Destroying the west gives them more power and superiority
We can get deeper into this sxb:damedamn:

(((They))) don't care for the west or its civilisation, they only care for their own little circle. Destroying the west gives them more power and superiority
We can get deeper into this sxb:damedamn:

Destroying the west gives them more power hayee let me get this right, you destroy your self and you get more power how does that work ? :mjlaugh::what1:

They control the west, they aren't a part of it
There is a boundary

So they control the west but are not part of it caajiib I'm learning new things every day, and tell me what is the boundary then ?

image.jpg

It's not like I believe in this conspiracy shit anyway :drakekidding:
Why would I spout out Jew theories when I say 'god bless Israel'. These right wing conspiracies happen to have a lot of coincidences in them which gives it merit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saying Wallahi while being a Atheist :drakekidding: some habits are hard to break i guess.

And those coincidences are exactly why there is a lot of people attracted to these conspiracy theories.

Saying Wallahi while being a Atheist :drakekidding: some habits are hard to break i guess.

And those coincidences are exactly why there is a lot of people attracted to these conspiracy theories.
A lot of people get attracted to these because they want to be forever victims
How are you going to be victimised by a small group of people?
IMG_1246.JPG

View attachment 9939
After a nice shilling session

#MossadStoleMyShoe
United Kingdom

Last June, Asghar Bukhari, a founder of theMuslim Public Affairs Committee in Britain, did something we all do: He misplaced one of his shoes. Then he did something none of us do: He blamed it on the Jews. “ARE ZIONISTS TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME?” he asked on Facebook. “Someone came into my home yesterday while I was asleep. I don’t know how they got in, but they didn’t break in—the only thing they took was one shoe. Now think about that, the only thing they took was a single shoe—they left one shoe behind to let me know someone had been there.”

Of course I can’t prove anything and that’s part of the intimidation,” he continued. “The game is simple—to make me feel vulnerable in my own home. It’s psychological. Neither can I do much about it.”

There is one good thing that comes out of all oppression however—for those who are smart—from my misfortune, others can learn how they operate. Share this widely, for if it is happening to me, I am sure it is happening to many, many others who have not exposed it.”

Bukhari’s rant was indeed shared widely, but not for the reasons he had hoped. It soon spawned the immortal hashtag #MossadStoleMySh

CHYmD-aWsAABqMr.jpg

:russ::mjlol::dead1:

#MossadStoleMyShoe
United Kingdom

Last June, Asghar Bukhari, a founder of theMuslim Public Affairs Committee in Britain, did something we all do: He misplaced one of his shoes. Then he did something none of us do: He blamed it on the Jews. “ARE ZIONISTS TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME?” he asked on Facebook. “Someone came into my home yesterday while I was asleep. I don’t know how they got in, but they didn’t break in—the only thing they took was one shoe. Now think about that, the only thing they took was a single shoe—they left one shoe behind to let me know someone had been there.”

Of course I can’t prove anything and that’s part of the intimidation,” he continued. “The game is simple—to make me feel vulnerable in my own home. It’s psychological. Neither can I do much about it.”

There is one good thing that comes out of all oppression however—for those who are smart—from my misfortune, others can learn how they operate. Share this widely, for if it is happening to me, I am sure it is happening to many, many others who have not exposed it.”

Bukhari’s rant was indeed shared widely, but not for the reasons he had hoped. It soon spawned the immortal hashtag #MossadStoleMySh

View attachment 9941

Reminds me of this
IMG_1099.PNG

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
#MossadStoleMyShoe
United Kingdom

View attachment 9941

:dead:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's not like I believe in this conspiracy shit anyway :drakekidding:
Why would I spout out Jew theories when I say 'god bless Israel'. These right wing conspiracies happen to have a lot of coincidences in them which gives it merit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(((They))) really seem to be encouraging immigration and multiculturalism. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.