The 5th largest city in PL deserves a new Gobol

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Another gobol thats going to be shit and poor
Puntland should focus on making one city very developed and rich so others from all around can come find employment and oppurtunities there not a million shit towns

Another gobol thats going to be shit and poor
Puntland should focus on making one city very developed and rich so others from all around can come find employment and oppurtunities there not a million shit towns
This is a border city that will become an economic hub due to a custom and road that connects it to garacad port and gaalkacyo DDS is also building another road as well to connect it to DDS cities do more research lots of people will benefit

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I concur with your idea tbh! Badhan is also a gobol according to Puntland. Maybe it's time for rer Galdogob to get their fair share as well. It would be beneficial for the region and whole of Puntland.

Badhan is incomparable to Galdogob + its not just Badhan there and you know that.

Xaasidnimo iska da

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
1707473212035.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You might be wondering what the 5th largest city is it’s none other then galdogob It has all the amenities that any city of its size has plus more including a dry port and airport and regional hospital

Similar things have happened before for example buhoodle a similarly sized city was given a gobol called cayn also another gobol was created called gardafuu in northern bari

share your thoughts below on this idea
Stop xiriir state nonsenes then maybe.:tocry:

I wonder why anybody would be mad I even encourage adding neighbouring cities to be more fair to the locals and their needs

I was only responding to audacity I can foresee. Also, it's not a good idea for your clan to add MJ deegaan. Xariir-ers already don't seem comfortable living in a state dominated by MJs. Even adding Saaxo, I mean, don't you have some issues with the people living there.

The set-up you have now, seems best, but do you.

Trending

Latest posts