The 5th largest city in PL deserves a new Gobol

I was only responding to audacity I can foresee. Also, it's not a good idea for your clan to add MJ deegaan. Xariir-ers already don't seem comfortable living in a state dominated by MJs. Even adding Saaxo, I mean, don't you have some issues with the people living there.

The set-up you have now, seems best, but do you.
What's in Saaxo? I thought that was a Wargardhac town.

I was only responding to audacity I can foresee. Also, it's not a good idea for your clan to add MJ deegaan. Xariir-ers already don't seem comfortable living in a state dominated by MJs. Even adding Saaxo, I mean, don't you have some issues with the people living there.

The set-up you have now, seems best, but do you.
There are no issues with reer saaxo or Bursaalax plus the proposed area would be multi clan and diverse and have a big population almost 10 percent of PL 30k voters compared to 11k for gardafuu I think my proposal is the most logical thing to do in the future

Now they want gobol, tomorrow federal state like SSC. :tocry: .
Xariir State believers think that they can wait until the G-G-G road is built and then declare themselves as vassals of the Federal Government. As if Puntland Govt. can't just reroute the checkpoint or seize it altogether.
Relax this won't happen.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Another gobol thats going to be shit and poor
Puntland should focus on making one city very developed and rich so others from all around can come find employment and oppurtunities there not a million shit towns
Wasnt that tried in xamar way back?

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
What you think about this proposal ? @Hilmaam
the FGS and these FMSs dont have any real budget. we dont have good highway system, no national electric grid. no real economy which cause all the youth to try and escape. Even the schools are just paper mills with no real education happening with most houses, roads and any major infrastructure being done by outsiders help. the little money govts collect is wasted on bloated administrative roles. we have thousands of govt workers with no budgets or real responsibilities. Degmo no degmo dont see much change happening in galdogogb or anywhere in somalia.

The biggest hope for area is more succesful people abroad investing money. For example like the guy who founded tawakal he made it big in west and did alot of projects back home

the FGS and these FMSs dont have any real budget. we dont have good highway system, no national electric grid. no real economy which cause all the youth to try and escape. Even the schools are just paper mills with no real education happening with most houses, roads and any major infrastructure being done by outsiders help. the little money govts collect is wasted on bloated administrative roles. we have thousands of govt workers with no budgets or real responsibilities. Degmo no degmo dont see much change happening in galdogogb or anywhere in somalia.

The biggest hope for area is more succesful people abroad investing money. For example like the guy who founded tawakal he made it big in west and did alot of projects back home
Good analysis it probably wouldn’t change much back home it would just be symbolic what’s needed is infrastructure projects and educational and employment opportunities for the youth

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Leelkase r respected members of PL, they think we don't know PL was founded by ssdf, usp, sndu all who shared a common struggle to restore somalia from.moryans in the cairo conference of sal balaar and secessionist.

Leelkase has a bright future I only wish my town had a dry port linking to ethiopia thru a 3G all weather road and serving a 100 million market who is growing 10% a year in their economy. Why would any leelkase want to ruin that future opportunity for xariirland lol.

we could easily ask buhoodle and khatumo or Abudwaq to serve as a corridor into ethiopia for garacad port, please leelkase don't play suicide and be proud puntites.

Leelkase r respected members of PL, they think we don't know PL was founded by ssdf, usp, sndu all who shared a common struggle to restore somalia from.moryans in the cairo conference of sal balaar and secessionist.

Leelkase has a bright future I only wish my town had a dry port linking to ethiopia thru a 3G all weather road and serving a 100 million market who is growing 10% a year in their economy. Why would any leelkase want to ruin that future opportunity for xariirland lol.

we could easily ask buhoodle and khatumo or Abudwaq to serve as a corridor into ethiopia for garacad port, please leelkase don't play suicide and be proud puntites.
This isn’t about that it’s about a gobol like gardafuu haylan or karkaar inside PL

Trending