The Ajnabi Myth and Other Inconveniences

Status
Not open for further replies.
As summer quickly approaches, I receive the news of various weddings that will be happening. So far I will be going to 4, all of them are Somali women raised in the west to be exact and their all marrying fellow Farax's from across the globe.

Though everyone has the right to marry who they please, I just want to dispell the myth every somali women is marrying an ajnabi. It's not true.

Some of you want to post youtube video's as proof but how many couples of the same race and ethnicity are on youtube? how many views do you think they would get if they post themselves and say "hey I'm a regular person who married someone from my own ethnic background".

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Marriage is overrated tbh I prefer my single life haha I get to keep all my wages plus I don't pay rent, benefits of staying with parents. Aah life is great, I go out have fun no worry in the world.

I have yet to attend a Somali female/ajnabi wedding. People here love to exaggerate lol

To this day I know only of one such unions in my family, the girl married a cadaan and got disowned meanwhile no one said shit to her brother when he took an ajnabi as a second wife :drakelaugh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I have yet to attend a Somali female/ajnabi wedding. People here love to exaggerate lol

To this day I know only of one such unions in my family, the girl married a cadaan and got disowned meanwhile no one said shit to her brother when he took an ajnabi as a second wife :drakelaugh:
Double standards society just hates women Somali culture is anti women.

Double standards society just hates women Somali culture is anti women.

It was pretty stupid and petty. I honestly couldn't take that ayeyo seriously after that, she cut of relations with her daughter and her kids meanwhile she has the other uncle and his kids over every weekend :what1:

Last I heard they were starting to talk to each other so that's at least something

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It was pretty stupid and petty. I honestly couldn't take that ayeyo seriously after that, she cut of relations with her daughter and her kids meanwhile she has the other uncle and his kids over every weekend :what1:

Last I heard they were starting to talk to each other so that's at least something
Why the anger she should be happy Somalis are weird what is the difference it's all to do with family ties sexist but the family name is carried by the father so more pressure on the females.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Marriage is overrated tbh I prefer my single life haha I get to keep all my wages plus I don't pay rent, benefits of staying with parents. Aah life is great, I go out have fun no worry in the world.
I have a question, do younger generation Somalis still do what their older generation families do - marry at young age and breed 6-10 kids or have they changed?

Can confirm. I even live in the so called 'ajnabi capial' London (lol) and my family have probably been to over a hundred weddings throughout the years and they're all faraxs and xalimos getting married.

Why the anger she should be happy Somalis are weird what is the difference it's all to do with family ties sexist but the family name is carried by the father so more pressure on the females.

It's stupid wallahi. We should all just give our children our given name as their surname :dabcasar:

I don't see why I can't continue my legacy. Long live beesha dhegdheer :fittytousand:

Not one person in my entire blood line has married an ajnabi...I still have subsections of my family where marrying out of qabil is a faux-pas.

Can confirm. I even live in the so called 'ajnabi capial' London (lol) and my family have probably been to over a hundred weddings throughout the years and they're all faraxs and xalimos getting married.

Good to hear I'm not the only one.

I have a question, do younger generation Somalis still do what their older generation families do - marry at young age and breed 6-10 kids or have they changed?

The people I know have 2/3 but they are starting later in life due to building career first.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk I see the ajanbi label is hurting many of you. The trick is to distance yourself from it and maybe that stereotype might die in
the future. Otherwise it will be like the stereotype of Asian women and servility, it will be stuck with you lot forever.

It's stupid wallahi. We should all just give our children our given name as their surname :dabcasar:

I don't see why I can't continue my legacy. Long live beesha dhegdheer :fittytousand:
There is no guy that would let his child have his mother's name as his surname, unless he is a cuck :siilaanyolaugh:

What you fail to understand is that xalimos who marry ajnabis don't have weddings for two reasons.

* one they are either reformed ex ties who marry a revert hence who can't himself throw a wedding of the same caliber as a most farahs do.

* two she had put all her eggs in one basket and accepted the guy the way he is i.e. Gaal and has no one to attend her wedding if there will be one at all since her family shunned her.

So still considerate number of the low self esteemed do marry ajnabis only to find themselves back to the community and looking for acceptance with two unknown kids.:lolbron:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Somalis are arrogant asf, spread to all corners of the world and then constantly breed in.

Only downside to it is your kids not looking like you. Especially Somalis with our recessive genes. Imagine people assuming you're the maid/homekeeper instead of the mother. Or being outside as a man and ppl thinking you're walking around with a bunch of stepchildren. Or even worse police coming to verify they actually are your kids. Thats a nightmare situation :dead:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Not really I only want 3 I think our generation won't do this type of overbreeding anymore due to financial reasons and plus were more educated as a result the rate of children will become less. Who wants to get pregnant every year my god we have contraception now do we need the hassle of looking after so many children.

Not really I only want 3 I think our generation won't do this type of overbreeding anymore due to financial reasons and plus were more educated as a result the rate of children will become less. Who wants to get pregnant every year my god we have contraception now do we need the hassle of looking after so many children.

Didn't you say that you were an Asexual and now you want kids ?:faysalwtf:
Are you a hermaphrodite or something ? :ileycry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Not really as much as the old generation
3-5 kids at most

Back home they marry early I know a Guy that got 9 kids and hes 25

Status
Not open for further replies.