The beauty from gabilay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
The last time I was there was back in 2014. My family go to somaliland every 2 years.

Nope but I'm planning to move back home permanently inshallah by next year.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:dead::deadrose:
Sxb I never thought about it but it would be without a doubt heavenly. You would hear your ancestors chanting your name from above encouraging you to beat that pussy up and when you're done inexchange you pour some caano geel to the ground for their memory.
:westbrookswag:
What the actual f*ck!!!!!

A4wy_f-maxage-0.gif

The last time I was there was back in 2014. My family go to somaliland every 2 years.

Nope but I'm planning to move back home permanently inshallah by next year.
Wallahi I'm jealous of reer UK. You guys have a real good connection to SL. A lot of my friends here have never went back home.:yousmart:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sxb I never thought about it but it would be without a doubt heavenly. You would hear your ancestors chanting your name from above encouraging you to beat that pussy up and when you're done inexchange you pour some caano geel to the ground for their memory.

:chrisfreshhah:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

:deadmanny:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Are you an exhibitionis ? Don't you fear someone might just pass by and in horror run and inform your parents about the nasty thing your doing ? Although I'm guessing is this how nomads used to procreate? By running off somewhere in the outkirts with tall shrubs to hide from prying eyes hmm makes you wonder. As long as it's halal I don't care where couples copulate

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Are you an exhibitionis ? Don't you fear someone might just pass by and in horror run and inform your parents about the nasty thing your doing ? Although I'm guessing is this how nomads used to procreate? By running off somewhere in the outkirts with tall shrubs to hide from prying eyes hmm makes you wonder. As long as it's halal marriage I don't care where couples copulate

776.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Having sex indoors is too boring for them :manny:
Hmm it can be once it's a regular occurrence if it's in a private secluded area then go for it I have no objections. Perhaps the outdoor breeze and the sun encourages them to defy what is seen by many as a private act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts