The best looking women race.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Number 1 on my list of the best-looking women is the white race. Scandinavian, Russian, and Ukrainian women are the best-looking women in the world.

2. Horn of Africa: Somali, Ethiopian, and Eritrean women are the second-best looking women.
3. Arab women from Morocco, Syria, and Lebanon.

This is my list of the best-looking women from different races. White women, by far, are the best looking, almost resembling angels.

Allah blessed the white people the most by giving them beauty and second are Horn of Africans. Although white women edge them slightly.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
It’s really subjective on who we deem attractive.
If you go certain countries you can tell every nations have their own preferences.

East countries (China, Korea, Japan) considers Feminine men attractive (and men with boyish looks). If you take that to Western countries they won’t be deemed as attractive.

Western European countries have their own beauty preferences: tanned, blue eyes and dark eyes with Mediterraneans looks to be more attractive than their northern counterparts.

South Asian countries and Middle East favouring lighter skin. Fun fact: have you noticed the people in the region of Ethiopia Me'en people have an attraction for fat men or fat people.

E64E0835-C4FE-4D43-A72B-00770CF74F11.jpeg

It’s really subjective on who we deem attractive.
If you go curtain countries you can tell every nations have their own preferences.

East countries (China, Korea, Japan) considers Feminine men attractive (and men with boyish looks). If you take that to Western countries they won’t be deemed as attractive.

Western European countries have their own beauty preferences: tanned, blue eyes and dark eyes with Mediterraneans looks to be more attractive than their northern counterparts.

Fun fact: have you noticed the people in the region of Ethiopia Me'en people have an attraction for fat men or fat people.

View attachment 333752
I dont believe you. Dont lie. Sorry

Number 1 on my list of the best-looking women is the white race. Scandinavian, Russian, and Ukrainian women are the best-looking women in the world.

2. Horn of Africa: Somali, Ethiopian, and Eritrean women are the second-best looking women.
3. Arab women from Morocco, Syria, and Lebanon.

This is my list of the best-looking women from different races. White women, by far, are the best looking, almost resembling angels.

Allah blessed the white people the most by giving them beauty and second are Horn of Africans. Although white women edge them slightly.
I love my harti queens but I must say Arab women are great too. Especially the real hairy ones. I want to have hairy sons because I’m sadly not too hairy. :meleshame: