The big jilbaab should be banned in the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hear me out before you bombard me with hateful comments.

Most of the women who wear big jilbaab don't do it for religious reasons. Most of them hide their fatness in this tent. Quran doesn't say anything about wearing a 5 meter clothing. The Quran tells us to only cover our hair. Somali women are the only women dragging these clothing around. This big jilbaab also hold their body odor. They should ditch the jilbaab and start wearing normal clothes. It saddens me seeing a 5 year old girl dragging this big jilbaab around. What are we teaching our innocent children? That a man will sexually look at a 5 year old girl? That she has to cover her hair because men are watching? What kind of ignorance are these people spewing around?

The big jilbaab should be banned.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
In Somalia too because it's a risk factor

Thing is muslims women can be covered up and still look good
tosca-abaya-dress.jpg
olkjm_1.jpg
modern-hijab-look-15.jpg
0d2c2aae891b75838fd5353241f34015.jpg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
One thing I would like to say is Somali parents need to stop forcing their daughters too wear jilbabas. I've seen girls as young as 6 wearing big jilbabs. It doesn't look right. They're kids, they're sakir. It saddens me seeing these girls watch other ethnicity kids wearing dresser, jeans and skirts.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Hortaa where did this jilbaab come from ? Like which country ba lagaa kaneey ?

I think most of these extreme attires like jilbabs, niqab and burka originally originated from Persia. Today jilbabs are mostly know as something somali women wear.

Gibiin-Udug

It's none of your business what people choose to wear, focus on your own lives maybe create a Bratz makeover account.
Hypocrite foqol hypocrite, why do you care if I want to create a bratz makeover. Focus on your closeted self.

P.s

How do you know about bratz or makeover accounts. You're slipping.

I'm a Barbie girl.

Bratz are prostitutes. Barbie was a career woman. Don't be a hoe @McD30

Apollo

VIP
The welfare state enables this kind of behavior in the West. Without welfare Somali women wouldn't dare to dress like that as it would make you highly unemployable and ostracized from the community.

Gibiin-Udug

The welfare state enables this kind of behavior in the West. Without welfare Somali women wouldn't dare to dress like that as it would make you highly unemployable and ostracized from the community.

These women claim their kids are bastards just to get food stamps. They're not doing it for religious purposes. The United States of America should wake up and ban the jilbaab.

McD30

Bored to death
Hypocrite foqol hypocrite, why do you care if I want to create a bratz makeover. Focus on your closeted self.

P.s

How do you know about bratz or makeover accounts. You're slipping.

I'm a Barbie girl.

Bratz are prostitutes. Barbie was a career woman. Don't be a hoe @McD30
Blame my sister, I even remember the background music. :francis:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Why? If a woman wants to be dragging '5 meter clothing' that's her choice. My mum wears the jilbaab and to your suprise she is far from fat. She tells me she feels extremely confident, modest and happy when she wears the jilbaab who are you to say it should be banned just because you feel that way.

Gibiin-Udug

Why? If a woman wants to be dragging '5 meter clothing' that's her choice. My mum wears the jilbaab and to your suprise she is far from fat. She tells me she feels extremely confident, modest and happy when she wears the jilbaab who are you to say it should be banned just because you feel that way.

As an American, it's my right to say what's bothering me. The big jilbaab should be banned. Most of these women were forced or brainwashed to wear the big jilbaab.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
As an American, it's my right to say what's bothering me. The big jilbaab should be banned. Most of these women were forced or brainwashed to wear the big jilbaab.

Thank you. MashAllah. Most of them are wearing it because of peer pressure. Somalis live segregated and only see Somalis. If one Somali women wears jilbab everyone else will.

Gibiin-Udug

Thank you. MashAllah. Most of them are wearing it because of peer pressure. Somalis live segregated and only see Somalis. If one Somali women wears jilbab everyone else will.
Look at the 1940s, 50s,60s,70s,80s and even early 90s. This epidemic started after the civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.